Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Got a First 'Date'

If you fancy spending Christmas Day away from the kitchen and in some style then the Hammer & Pincers Restaurant, in restaurant in Wymeswold, is holding two sittings on Christmas Day. The food is locally sourced and all made in-house.

Edited by Nightguard

If you fancy spending Christmas Day away from the kitchen and in some style then the Hammer & Pincers Restaurant, in restaurant in Wymeswold, is holding two sittings on Christmas Day. The food is locally sourced and all made in-house.

I doubt he's eating out a Christmas, he'll enjoy a bit of cold pheasant, followed by the biggest turkey you've ever seen!

Then around 8, he'd make his way Into the village to throw coins at peasants

I doubt he's eating out a Christmas, he'll enjoy a bit of cold pheasant, followed by the biggest turkey you've ever seen!

Then around 8, he'd make his way Into the village to throw coins at peasants

I don't think he'd throw them, He wouldn't be out in public all willy-nilly and blasé like that. Come on people, think about it!

I don't even think he'll be in his box tomorrow at the match.

His butler, Alfred, sends him regular updates.

I said we, I really meant you. My investigation involves going to watch Bradford play and attempting to start up as many renditions of "The twelve days of Ormondroyd" as possible.

My report:

He's not at Bradford's ground (although we have a new casualty - I can't find Cornish) and the people of Bradford are not fans of Ormondroyd.