Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Got a First 'Date'

One good idea as I see you've got a motor is to buy one of those blue neon strips and put it under the dashboard before you pick her up. Always gets the date off to a good start and makes everything feel all futuristic, flashy and high-tech.

When you're sat opposite eachother having dinner try to throw in five or six cheeky winks during the meal. And if you can do that "ki ki" noise out the side of your mouth at the same time it's a bonus.

And definitely don't be worried about awkward silences. If you're stuck for something to say, just pop in an observation like "Mmmm this is sensational salmon", or "I see there's alot of riff-raff out tonight".

Do something a bit crazy now and again, like instead of walking around the front of the bonnet to open her car door for her, you could perhaps do a forward roll over the bonnet. Looks awesome if you can land on your feet.

Ladies love all that shit.

Don't tell her everything and try to be mysterious even if you are boring deep down which reading your posts sometimes I expect is true.

Brilliant lol