Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Got a First 'Date'

Right then: we have a team, now we need an action plan.

Anyone ever meet him in the flesh?

Anyone live in or around Wymeswold? (where the fuck even is Wymeswold?)

Anyone remember which university he goes to (seem to recall it being a rubbish one :whistle:)

Any other questions we need to raise?

We're clearly talking a very rich, powerful family here (I mean the type for whom "subdued gravy" is considered an insult to their very persons), so there's no limit to the organisations which could be involved. Be careful, don't talk in public, trust no-one.

And remember the rewards could be great, these people own a box in the West Stand for goodness sake!

Edited by lcfcadam

Ok I did some digging around, this might be a long shot but this could be him.... we just need to question that dog.

LittleLordFauntleroy.%2Bpix%2B2.jpg

Good starts. Although James, despite the man's boundless wealth I imagine regularly commuting to the NY Philharmonic would be impractical for him. That, and my gut instinct tells me his name isn't Mike. Gotta rely on your instincts in this game...

And 21st Century Fox - good work, get looking into it in more detail. Perhaps get in touch with GLC as Brain the Dog should be able to lend some advice in that department :thumbup:

Edited by lcfcadam

Anyone live in or around Wymeswold? (where the **** even is Wymeswold?)

Anyone remember which university he goes to (seem to recall it being a rubbish one :whistle:)

We're clearly talking a very rich, powerful family here (I mean the type for whom "subdued gravy" is considered an insult to their very persons), so there's no limit to the organisations which could be involved. Be careful, don't talk in public, trust no-one.

And remember the rewards could be great, these people own a box in the West Stand for goodness sake!

I feel we should break into his box tomorrow and interrogate his butler.

I feel we should break into his box tomorrow and interrogate his butler.

Excellent suggestion. Are you up to the task? If so, start gathering your team, carry out the operation, and report back here tomorrow at 1700 hours with your findings.

Excellent suggestion. Are you up to the task? If so, start gathering your team, carry out the operation, and report back here tomorrow at 1700 hours with your findings.

I said we, I really meant you. My investigation involves going to watch Bradford play and attempting to start up as many renditions of "The twelve days of Ormondroyd" as possible.

I said we, I really meant you. My investigation involves going to watch Bradford play and attempting to start up as many renditions of "The twelve days of Ormondroyd" as possible.

Tomorrow my investigation is going to involve experiencing whatever hangover you get from drinking 1 litre of Aldi Fortified British Wine... :unsure:

Anyone live in or around Wymeswold? (where the fuck even is Wymeswold?)

Wymeswold is virtually bang in the middle of Leicester and Nottingham (16 + 18miles respectively, thanks Google Maps).

Let's hope our colleague was not taken over to the dark side on that one night of mystery.