Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

I wouldn't have keane as first choice but don't thin he would be as bad a choice as most think. After all, all you lot on here want is passion isn't it? Past records? Well keane took sunderland up and did a good job with them in our league. What has hughes done, or clark done in our league? Jesus christ.

First thing Keane did in the Prem with Sunderland was spend £10m on a crap goalkeeper with Fulop in the squad already. He had £30m to spend and bought crap. He is an absolute 'no-hoper'. Everyone knows he has been sh*t everywhere else. I'd rather have the manager of Bedworth United or Sapcote Rovers!

I'd guess his odds have tumbled because of the ManU/Irish links, the Thais seem to be attracted to anything to do with ManU and so do the Irish who it appears are the ones putting all the money on him with the Thais having also interviewed some out of work Managers

Thais + ManU + Interviews+ Irish influence = shortened odds on Keane. This doesn't make him the Thais favourite just the punters.

I like it. Rational thinking in the midst of a full-on forum panic attack.

You must have ice in your veins.

First thing Keane did in the Prem with Sunderland was spend £10m on a crap goalkeeper with Fulop in the squad already. He had £30m to spend and bought crap. He is an absolute 'no-hoper'. Everyone knows he has been sh*t everywhere else. I'd rather have the manager of Bedworth United or Sapcote Rovers!

its sapcote united ...and trust me you wouldn't !!!

If all this negative stuff is true eg buying shit players, losing every dressing room, not talking to players or staff, and we know don't you think Top and his advisers know and therefore why would he get the job

Won promotion with Sunderland before falling out with everyone but how much of Keane's success at Sunderland was down to Niall Quinn, the record at Ipswich was win the first two games then after spending money over the summer he didn't win the first 14 games.

Thats not a great record, and I'm worried about what happened after he he built a team at Ipswich. I rekon he'll be alright but we'll need to appoint a great assistant or a director of football he'll respect and who will be able to tell him when he's going wrong.

If we don't get the backroom staff right around him this could go horibbly wrong!

The thing that is confusing me the most about this appointment ( If true ) Is surely with the background our owners have they have done some market research on how appointing Keane would appeal to their main demographic, namely us fans. And I can see that on this fourm alone 95% would not support it.

So with that in mind what was the point in employing sue wealen ( SP?) as a person to interact with the fans and gauge what majority feel about this or that. I remember when they appointed this new PR team they made a big deal about fans opinion meaning a great deal to them.

Of course this post looks stupid if all this just turns out to be his agent getting Keane in the frame for the job ( fingers crossed this is the case) . But as more and more people report it the more i believe it might happen, and with every one of those reports the sense of dread grows in the pit of my stomach.

Of coure my love and support will never stop not matter who we appointed but my pride in telling people that im a Leicester city fan will be greatly damaged if this appointment came off.

1. Keane applies for job

2.Keane gets an interview

3. Press get hold of this

4. Daily Mail run a story on Keane maybe getting the job because of the interview

5. Story gets leaked out early yesterday evening.

6.A lot of money is bet on Keane getting the job due to the story

7.Odds shorten dramatically

8.Everyone throws a fit because they think Keane has got the job.

1. Keane applies for job

2.Keane gets an interview

3. Press get hold of this

4. Daily Mail run a story on Keane maybe getting the job because of the interview

5. Story gets leaked out early yesterday evening.

6.A lot of money is bet on Keane getting the job due to the story

7.Odds shorten dramatically

8.Everyone throws a fit because they think Keane has got the job.

9. Keane compared to Robert Mugabe and Pol Pot.

I won't believe this until it happens, Lee Clark was and has always been my first choice. I've read and listened to many talk about Davies, Jones, Di Matteo and tbh any of those would not offend me. I just couldn't get Behind Keano. I was a massive fan of him as a player and it's been funny to watch his meltdowns from a distance but......

Not at my club! Not now not ever. I am fully on board with anybody who wishes to start GETKEANEOUT.com as soon as he is appointed. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Part of me really wants Keane as manager now just to piss the goobers off down at Leicester whose brains don't compute past Martin O'Neill.

Whoever comes in is likely to end in distaster because history shows that we have been a farce year after year, deal with it.

At least Keane will give us a focus point to vent our anger at. This place is dull when things are going right and are unbearable when the transfer windows are open so a good bit of venom will do this place the world of good.

I look forward to hearing rumours that Keane has made Ritchie Wellens put on a collar and walk him round the training ground with a pooper scooper.

The very same goobers who are calling him a dirty coont of a player are the ones saying we need so sign a no nonsense midfielder!?! ****ing moany arse pricks! For the record I like Keane, superb player and was 100% right about that square headed tw*t McCarthy! Plus he loves a labrador!

As a labrador owner myself... and for the use of the word 'goober', I'm supporting this. Keane all the way!

[/b]

lol lol lol

You sad git. You take pride in telling people you picked a football team to support? lol

Yea if somebody asks me who i support i am proud to tell them im leicester born and bread and therfore suppot my home home town club( so i did not pick them as you say i was born a city fan) . Even more so as i live in lincoln now most of my mate or plastic Man u or Chelsea fans even tho they have no connection with either club . So if saying im proud to be a city fan makes me sad, then i'm sad

Yea if somebody asks me who i support i am proud to tell them im leicester born and bread and therfore suppot my home home town club( so i did not pick them as you say i was born a city fan) . Even more so as i live in lincoln now most of my mate or plastic Man u or Chelsea fans even tho they have no connection with either club . So if saying im proud to be a city fan makes me sad, then i'm sad

PROUD.

Archived