Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

Really?

Would be up there yes. My hatred for the bloke is unrivalled, he should be in jail.

It was put me in a very bizarre position of not getting much pleasure from our success. I could just about of tolerated signing King etc but this is fcuked.

It's hurting me just thinking about it.

I sat close to him when he attended a game in Sydney this year. He's actually slightly built, so I fancy your chances. Just don't let him get close to your knees.

I see Haaland was recently quoted as saying Keane is a 'maverick' who ' had no idea how to play football'.

Sounds perfect. lol

Haaland is (quite rightly) bitter about Keane's behaviour towards him.

Keane was consistently one of the top 5 central midfielders in the world from about 1994-2004. He had everything as a player.

As a manager? We'll see.

Oh my god, this is the worst day I have had supporting City.

Haha.

We won away yesterday, and there are rumours (no facts, just rumours) that we are appointing a manager who has won promotion in one of his two and a half seasons in the division.

Ipswich fans thoughts

http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=163893&r=1339215#1339215

Roy Keane -Leicester by THAILAND_BLUE on 08:12 - Nov 2 with 22 views Prev post

It doesn't surprise me one bit. Leicester is owned by a very wealthy Thai and in Thai culture it's all about showing face.

Roy Keane -Leicester by tractorgirls on 08:00 - Nov 2 with 44 views Prev post | Next post

that would be terrific... would be a poor appointment, if Sven and all his experience didn't last long then god help Keane, 16 games without a win and he would be sacked!

Roy Keane -Leicester by TractorMan on 07:42 - Nov 2 with 83 views Next post

"Let go" is a polite way of putting it.....

I love these new owners of clubs who go for big names over managerial talent! :) Good luck Leicester - you'll need it!

Would be up there yes. My hatred for the bloke is unrivalled, he should be in jail.

It was put me in a very bizarre position of not getting much pleasure from our success. I could just about of tolerated signing King etc but this is fcuked.

It's hurting me just thinking about it.

You follow Leicester City not the manager.

While I'm totally against him becoming our manager, I'll take as much pleasure from any success we have under his reign as if MON was in charge.

We get so little success following Leicester theres no point picking and choosing when your going to enjoy it.

One of the saddest days in my clubs history if this is true, a brute, a savage, a lunatic, an animal. He openly admitted to trying to end a man careers on the pitch, he shouldnt be allowed anywhere near this great club. Very sad day.

:thumbup: Is that you Matt

I'd guess his odds have tumbled because of the ManU/Irish links, the Thais seem to be attracted to anything to do with ManU and so do the Irish who it appears are the ones putting all the money on him with the Thais having also interviewed some out of work Managers

Thais + ManU + Interviews+ Irish influence = shortened odds on Keane. This doesn't make him the Thais favourite just the punters.

Haaland is (quite rightly) bitter about Keane's behaviour towards him.

Keane was consistently one of the top 5 central midfielders in the world from about 1994-2004. He had everything as a player.

As a manager? We'll see.

Errrm

We have seen.

He's left his only two jobs in disgrace with players & fans hating him.

He had a great 1st season, the rest of it is stuff of nightmares.

:)

Thanks Matt.......:thumbup:

Saves me the trouble of posting. Whatever you say about that unspealable little turd goes for me too.

City means something to me, hard to say what exactly, but bringing Keane to the club would genuinely upset me. He could take us up as champions and I still would not want anything to do with him.

:mad: :mad:

Thanks Matt.......:thumbup:

Saves me the trouble of posting. Whatever you say about that unspealable little turd goes for me too.

City means something to me, hard to say what exactly, but bringing Keane to the club would genuinely upset me. He could take us up as champions and I still would not want anything to do with him.

:mad: :mad:

Exactly the same boat I'm in.

After just reading DATM (Huddersfield Forum) there saying tweets from the owners son point to something happening today....

DATM

You notice the bit on the report someones put on there saying MON recommended him to the owners after turning us down!?!

Roy Keane is set to replace Sven Goran Eriksson as manager of Leicester City.

Sportsmail understands the former Sunderland and Ipswich boss has been identified by the club's ambitious owners as the man to lead Leicester back into the Premier League.

It is believed Martin O'Neill, the early front-runner to return to his former club, may have recommended Keane for the position to the club's ambitious owners, Thai-based Asian Football Investments.

I know it's the Mail, but i hope that isnt true

Daily Mail Link

You follow Leicester City not the manager.

While I'm totally against him becoming our manager, I'll take as much pleasure from any success we have under his reign as if MON was in charge.

We get so little success following Leicester theres no point picking and choosing when your going to enjoy it.

I wouldn't, I hate the bloke, I wouldn't want to him gain success anywhere.

I support Leicester City Football Club yes, but the club won't be getting a penny off me for any period he would be here though.

Roy Keane???? HaHa....this is going from bad to worse. The owners may have money but they have no football knowledge whatsoever if they appoint him.

I have a feeling that the owners need or want to appoint someone who will play well back in bangkok. A big name to show their financial backers that they are not thinking small time. What is less clear is why MON recommended him

Archived