Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

Why can't people just say 'Dont Care'

Really, if Keane gets the job so what? He might be brillaint and get us promoted. You just dont know. So until then just shut the fvck up.

Because he's a nasty, brainless **** who's not right in the head ! He aint fit to manage McDonalds !

Part of me really wants Keane as manager now just to piss the goobers off down at Leicester whose brains don't compute past Martin O'Neill.

Whoever comes in is likely to end in distaster because history shows that we have been a farce year after year, deal with it.

At least Keane will give us a focus point to vent our anger at. This place is dull when things are going right and are unbearable when the transfer windows are open so a good bit of venom will do this place the world of good.

I look forward to hearing rumours that Keane has made Ritchie Wellens put on a collar and walk him round the training ground with a pooper scooper.

Part of me really wants Keane as manager now just to piss the goobers off down at Leicester whose brains don't compute past Martin O'Neill.

Whoever comes in is likely to end in distaster because history shows that we have been a farce year after year, deal with it.

At least Keane will give us a focus point to vent our anger at. This place is dull when things are going right and are unbearable when the transfer windows are open so a good bit of venom will do this place the world of good.

I look forward to hearing rumours that Keane has made Ritchie Wellens put on a collar and walk him round the training ground with a pooper scooper.

It's all for the sake of team morale.

I wonder what other tricks he has up his sleeves. lol

Employ Keane as a hate figure......:cool:

The idea of him giving some of our highly payed shirkers the shits does sort of appeal, but on reflection it wouldn't be worth it to have such a complete twunt at our club. Not even if he makes Wellens clear up the mess with his bare hands.....:blink:

Is Roy Keane set to take over at Leicester City?

39 minutes ago Journalists across these islands rejoice as Roy Keane looks set to get back in the game as the manager of Leicester City.

After over nine months out of the game after his hasty exit from Ipswich, it looks like the rather impatient owners at Leicester have decided the Corkman is the ideal candidate to get them into the Premier League next season.

Bookies have stopped taking bets on him and most of this morning’s papers say it is a done deal so we are hoping it is confirmed later today.

Sven Goran-Eriksson was dumped last week even though the team was just a few points off the play-off spots so if Roy does come in it will be under a much more pressurised regime than the ones he has enjoyed at Sunderland and Ipswich.

At both of his previous jobs he was given time and money but he will probably get neither at Leicester as they spent a fortune in the summer and want promotion this season, not next.

Keane did a fine job at Sunderland initially, romping through the Championship in 2006-07, so he has done this before and the Foxes are in better shape than the Black Cats were when he took over there.

Leicester City sit in eighth, still just two points off the play-off places and only six behind West Ham in the second automatic spot.

They have a talented squad and maybe Keane will give Sean St Ledger a few games, something he desperately needs.

But the real reason we are happy is the guarantee of at a minimum of one juicy quote every week from the mouth of the Mayfield maestro. Fine times ahead for all we expect.

39 minutes ago Journalists across these islands rejoice as Roy Keane looks set to get back in the game as the manager of Leicester City.

After over nine months out of the game after his hasty exit from Ipswich, it looks like the rather impatient owners at Leicester have decided the Corkman is the ideal candidate to get them into the Premier League next season.

Bookies have stopped taking bets on him and most of this morning’s papers say it is a done deal so we are hoping it is confirmed later today.

Sven Goran-Eriksson was dumped last week even though the team was just a few points off the play-off spots so if Roy does come in it will be under a much more pressurised regime than the ones he has enjoyed at Sunderland and Ipswich.

At both of his previous jobs he was given time and money but he will probably get neither at Leicester as they spent a fortune in the summer and want promotion this season, not next.

Keane did a fine job at Sunderland initially, romping through the Championship in 2006-07, so he has done this before and the Foxes are in better shape than the Black Cats were when he took over there.

Leicester City sit in eighth, still just two points off the play-off places and only six behind West Ham in the second automatic spot.

They have a talented squad and maybe Keane will give Sean St Ledger a few games, something he desperately needs.

But the real reason we are happy is the guarantee of at a minimum of one juicy quote every week from the mouth of the Mayfield maestro. Fine times ahead for all we expect.

SSL? **** off, haven't they seen him.

:thumbup:lol

Brilliant. I totally agree.

Keane for manager all the way.

The very same goobers who are calling him a dirty coont of a player are the ones saying we need so sign a no nonsense midfielder!?! ****ing moany arse pricks! For the record I like Keane, superb player and was 100% right about that square headed tw*t McCarthy! Plus he loves a labrador!

Bookies have stopped taking bets on him and most of this morning's papers say it is a done deal so we are hoping it is confirmed later today.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Looks like i'm going to have a lot of free time on saturdays for the forseable future....

Just in time to be able to help Mrs M with all the Christmas shopping.......:whistle:

Roy Keane is borderline nutcase .

He can shove his Labrador up his arse.

Anyway, most importantly, my grandma is less than happy at the prospect of Keano coming in, "We don't want a ruffian like him, coming in shouting and swearing and upsetting the boys."

Should have a job on the Football League Show my nan.

She's spot on! lol

He's lost every dressing room he's been in charge of and we've got a squad with the like of Beckford and Wellens. How retarded do you have to be to NOT object to the idea of him here.

I know some of you just dont want to be reactionary, I normally agree, but Keane is shit.

If we're ignoring past records and pretending shit managers 'could' turn good then, fvck it, let's get Dowie in. Or Pleat. Or, I dunno, Peter Taylor! Jesus. At least OGS was a legit unknown, Keane is just a serial flop.

He's certainly not my first choice as manager but I'll get fully behind him if appointed

The biggest mistake he's made in football so far is bizarrely enough being too honest!

His awfull challenge on hangaland was revenge for how he was mocked by him when laying injured with a serious knee injury previously ,... It actually only became a major issue though when he wrote the full account of it in his book including what he was thinking at the time!

There are plenty of equally bad challenges that have happened since by players but no one is daft enough to admit why they made them

He's lost every dressing room he's been in charge of and we've got a squad with the like of Beckford and Wellens. How retarded do you have to be to NOT object to the idea of him here.

I know some of you just dont want to be reactionary, I normally agree, but Keane is shit.

If we're ignoring past records and pretending shit managers 'could' turn good then, fvck it, let's get Dowie in. Or Pleat. Or, I dunno, Peter Taylor! Jesus. At least OGS was a legit unknown, Keane is just a serial flop.

This. Why do people keep mentioning Wellens though, what happened with him?

How i'd love to see Pleaty sporting a pair of those brothel creepers doing a little jig on the pitch away at leeds after firing us to promotion. Haha!

I wouldn't have keane as first choice but don't thin he would be as bad a choice as most think. After all, all you lot on here want is passion isn't it? Past records? Well keane took sunderland up and did a good job with them in our league. What has hughes done, or clark done in our league? Jesus christ.

This. Why do people keep mentioning Wellens though, what happened with him?

Nothing, it's just that he has an angry face and shouts a lot lol

Why do people confuse being a nutter with being a motivator? Just because Keane loses his rag it doesn't mean he can rally a team. It's important to raise your voice and get angry sometimes, but Keane is just insane, he goes too far and is pretty much always angry.

As has been said countless times on this thread, he's lost the dressing room at Sunderland and Ipswich. He's not a motivator.

Keane wins 3 games on the bounce and the boo boys will love him their new hero.

Apparently MON recommened him according the Daily Mail.

I quite like the idea of him. He wil not take any sh*t, and has a will to win attitutude. Ipswitch didn't work out but thats not to say he will not fly with us.

He's certainly not my first choice as manager but I'll get fully behind him if appointed

The biggest mistake he's made in football so far is bizarrely enough being too honest!

His awfull challenge on hangaland was revenge for how he was mocked by him when laying injured with a serious knee injury previously ,... It actually only became a major issue though when he wrote the full account of it in his book including what he was thinking at the time!

There are plenty of equally bad challenges that have happened since by players but no one is daft enough to admit why they made them

I agree with this, way down my list but I do think he could get us up

And (cue torrent of abuse) I would prefer him to billy Davies

Take cover

Archived