Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

I can't bring myself to get worked up about comings and goings anymore.

I'm not worried until it looks certain that he's going.

I quite agree! I did enough of that during the summer so think the next transfer window I might just try and keep my distance from the transfer forum or go mad getting worked up about every little rumor !

Why wouldnt they be ?

He's a great keeper and we'd be at least 10 points worse of without his performances so far. :ph34r:

But as much as I like Harry Rednapp he and spurs can DO ONE . :P

. Kasper is ours and on course for player of the season for me :cool:

:chant:

Id be more worried about keeping him come season end if we are still in championship than this January. :(:(

On the plus side he qualifies for England you know,,, if Ben Foster dont want to join the squad then why not give Kasper a call for euro2012. :ph34r: . Denmark dont seem to want him ..

Don't expect people to respect your opinion when you are talking absolute shite.

I wouldn't sell him that's just my opinion he is quality and I don't think we could replace him. We have more than enough money right now to bring in decent players so to me selling our best player when we are desperately chasing promotion and have no decent backup sounds crazy to me. Sorry if you don't agree

Don't expect people to respect your opinion when you are talking absolute shite.

Based on this seasons performances there's not a keeper in the country that i have watched that has made more great saves than Kasper has done. I'm not by any means agreeing that he' s worth 20 mil or better than De Gae, but there's no doubt that over the last few months he has played better and been more consistent than Da Gay.

I wouldn't sell him that's just my opinion he is quality and I don't think we could replace him. We have more than enough money right now to bring in decent players so to me selling our best player when we are desperately chasing promotion and have no decent backup sounds crazy to me. Sorry if you don't agree

It's not that he doesn't agree - more that the idea that Kasper is better than De Gae is just, well, ****ing ridiculous horseshit.

It's not that he doesn't agree - more that the idea that Kasper is better than De Gae is just, well, ****ing ridiculous horseshit.

De Gea has made some terrible mistakes this year, against Man City his positioning was amateur and he conceded 6. He has amazing agility don't get me wrong I'm sure Ferguson will develop him into a great goalkeeper but hes miles off being a complete keeper at the moment, even his kicking has been terrible something we never see with Schmeichel. I really can't see how this guy is rated so highly above Kasper right now

De Gea has made some terrible mistakes this year, against Man City his positioning was amateur and he conceded 6. He has amazing agility don't get me wrong I'm sure Ferguson will develop him into a great goalkeeper but hes miles off being a complete keeper at the moment, even his kicking has been terrible something we never see with Schmeichel. I really can't see how this guy is rated so highly above Kasper right now

Yes he's had a bit of trouble adjusting to English football but there is a reason SAF paid that much for him, and that is that he was very good with Atletico Madrid and will no doubt be a top keeper so long as he keeps his mind on track.

Yes he's had a bit of trouble adjusting to English football but there is a reason SAF paid that much for him, and that is that he was very good with Atletico Madrid and will no doubt be a top keeper so long as he keeps his mind on track.

Yeah you are right, more focus on developing his game and less doughnuts and he will have a fantastic career ahead of him

:blink:

Dont you think if Alex Ferguson ... And no disrespect... i consider him to be a better judge of Player than you... But dont you think that if he thought Kasper was better he would of spent 1m on him instead of 20m on De Gea?

Dont you think if Alex Ferguson ... And no disrespect... i consider him to be a better judge of Player than you... But dont you think that if he thought Kasper was better he would of spent 1m on him instead of 20m on De Gea?

Don't worry I won't take your opinion personally Sir Alex is alright :thumbup:

I do think so far Kasper would be better value judging by their performances so far this season, I also think Lindegaard has been impressive so far for United

Worth 5 million now I think.

Would be silly to leave unless he is guaranteed 1st team football, which he wont yet at a club like Spurs.

I think we can hold on to him until Summer at least and then if his good form continues, then we could lose him to a promoted team or a lower Prem team

Lets just hope we can go up this season and he will be with us for years to come

To be fair, Ferguson has made a few shocking buys in his career who were supposed to be amazing, as well as some amazing ones. Veron, Taibi, Kleberson etc to name a few. Not saying that De Gay is one of the flops, but right now he's done nothing to justify his price tag. Kasper is consistent, makes some stunning saves and commands his defense very well. I honestly have no idea why he isn't playing in the PL, but there's no doubt in my mind that he's good enough. Again, I'm not saying that he's better than De Gay but his form has been better this season up to this point, and maybe it's just adjusting to the game who knows. If Fergie wanted to trade De Gay for Schmeichel, I'd hope we'd turn it down.

Happy Fox, calm the fuck down. Not only are you massively contradicting yourself:

The [Twitter] guy is fairly reliable, spurs are interested he will go their is no chance he will stay here unfortunately :(

Agree with you, the only sources which are on the money imo are Fourth_official, Darren_Can, Football_ Agent9 and Bert

But you're also saying the SAME THING in EVERY POST. You think that he'll be off in January if we're not in a good position he'll head to the Prem

We will soon see whether the Leeds fans speak any truth when they say that as soon as a prem team is interested in Kasper will be off. I personally hope that Kasper stays, but the lure of the prem is too strong for many to resist especially as Tottenham are top 5 prem club.

It is pretty likely he will be off come January if we are not close to the automatic promotion slots. Absolutely imperative we get ourselves in a good position come the start of January.

Exactly us being near the top two may convince him to prolong his stay but if we are lagging behind the leaders come the start of January he will be off.

It depends on whether Tottenham or any other prem club bids for him in January and if it happens I can see him leaving us unfortunately, but obviously it would be on our terms.

No one is saying Kasper is unhappy but if a prem opportunity presents itself he will be go but as I have acknowledged on our terms.

And we also get the fact that you think he's worth £5-8 million:

I am genuinely worried now, accept nothing less than £5-8m

Hopefully we will get £5-8m

Despite the fact we are are mega rich, this will be a test of our character we are still in the championship so their is an air of vulnerability if Spurs bid £5m do we reject it I cannot see that happening likely to just accept.

His valuation is somewhere between £6-8m imo and if we get that amount then we will accept it no doubt as Kasper would want to go.

As soon as Tottenham or any other prem club make a bid for him he will be off but on our terms obviously (£5-8m)

Kasper isn't worth £20m, yes he is a very important part of our team if we get a bid from a prem club say somewhere in the region of £5-8m he will be off

You've made over twice as many posts as anyone else in here, just like in the transfer forum over summer. Seriously, lay off the crack and chill out.

And we also get the fact that you think he's worth £5-8 million:

You've made over twice as many posts as anyone else in here, just like in the transfer forum over summer. Seriously, lay off the crack and chill out.

When did Thracian say that quote in your signature? lol lol lol

Kasper's had a career of making bad moves IMO. Leicester's about his only good one so far and I think he'll sadly, see us as a stepping stone.

I think the De Gea/Kasper argument is a funny one because I'm not being funny, I'm not saying Kasper's better but what exactly has De Gea done this season that makes him miles better? I'm convinced he'll come good and he'll be better but I can see where they're coming from.

Archived