Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

Why assume he wants to stay?

I was speaking hypothetically, I personally think he'l be gone if he gets an offer from a big club, as good as he is for us. Just pointing out that I think we should hold on for 10m+ if Kasper himself doesn't force our hand. While he might not be "worth" 10m, I think it would cost a lot to get a Keeper that I have as much faith in as KS, as he is premier league quality for sure.

• 1 month later...

It's not that he doesn't agree - more that the idea that Kasper is better than De Gae is just, well, ****ing ridiculous horseshit.

blink.gif

Dont you think if Alex Ferguson ... And no disrespect... i consider him to be a better judge of Player than you... But dont you think that if he thought Kasper was better he would of spent 1m on him instead of 20m on De Gea?

Please have a word with yourself.

I'll respect your opinion if you respect my opinion that you're talking out of your arse.

Don't expect people to respect your opinion when you are talking absolute shite.

Does anyone else agree with me yet that Kasper is better than De Gea? Just watched the Liverpool Man Utd match for the 2nd time and he is terrible! Yeah he has got great agility but that is it he has nowhere near as complete as Kasper is just because we paid £1.5 million and De Gea cost approx £17million and because Alex Ferguson signed him doesn't make him better. Man Utd would be better off with Lindegaard he is class

From Bentleys roof

http://fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/view.php?id=473381

bnet Posted on 29/01/2012 09:27

Kasper, is he off ?

| Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message He was buying a house in Kibworth, but his agent told him to hold off from buying it. The bloke who told me thought we might be selling him. I'm sure there are plenty of premiership clubs who would like him, l reckon hes our best goalkeeper since Wallington and yesterday if we had a lesser goalkeeper the game would have had a diferent score line.

From Bentleys roof

http://fansonline.ne...w.php?id=473381

Kasper, is he off ?

| Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message He was buying a house in Kibworth, but his agent told him to hold off from buying it. The bloke who told me thought we might be selling him. I'm sure there are plenty of premiership clubs who would like him, l reckon hes our best goalkeeper since Wallington and yesterday if we had a lesser goalkeeper the game would have had a diferent score line.

We need to keep him at all costs, if Michael Johnson is on £25000 per week Kasper should be on at least double! Hope Pearson does everything in his power to keep him here

From Bentleys roof

http://fansonline.ne...w.php?id=473381

Kasper, is he off ?

Perhaps he's seen a better house in Oadby.

We need to keep him at all costs, if Michael Johnson is on £25000 per week Kasper should be on at least double! Hope Pearson does everything in his power to keep him here

Same but it will be extremally difficult if a top 10 prem club puts a bid for him. Lets hope the vultures don't come just yet.

No doubting we got better value for money on Schmeichel, but de Gea is a much better keeper. Even van der Sar looked wobbly with Jonny Evans playing in front of him, and de Gea's had to deal with that clown all season.

As for Lindegaard, he's got away with a lot that de Gea would have been slaughtered for:

1) Spilling a shot straight to Aguero in the 3rd round of the cup.

2) flapping at Kolarov's last minute free kick in the same game.

3) Beaten by a 30-yard free kick at St James' Park, which wasn't in the corner.

4) communication balls up with Phil Jones in the last minute leading to own goal in same game

I'm not saying that any of the above were particularly dreadful bits of goalkeeping, but there's a massive media bias towards Lindegaard because he's older and is better at dealing with crosses.

The situation is much the same as the Ricardo/Weale debate last season. Everybody clamoured for Weale because Ricardo was shit at crosses, but Ricardo's distribution and shot-stopping were much better.

De Gea hasn't been great, but he's far from the clown that the press would make him out to be.

Hopefully Kasper can be bought, he was willing to goto Notts County for the money and drop down to League 2 hopefully he can be persuaded to stay in the Championship a season longer if the moneys good. If we don't go up by the end of next season then let him go but until then at least we should match what any Premiership team are willing to pay him to keep him here

Kasper knows exactly what he's getting here. He's probably getting decent money for a championship goalkeeper. He has established himself as our number 1 goalkeeper by a great distance. It doesn't look like we are in the market for another goalkeeper and rightly so even though if Kasper gets injured I'd be reluctant to put on Logan or Smith. If he goes to tottenham or anyother Premier League team he won't be the number one goal keeper, and might not even be the number two. He'll have to settle down once again and what he said on the prematch Forest interview was that he wants to play for one club for years and the chances of that happening if he does move to the premier league aren't that great. Plus he said he likes being here.

Especially as Sorensen gets in over him. Shame he cant play for us, be a better 3rd choice than Stockdale or Fielding.

Why can't he play for us?

Not good enough for Spurs atm. Might be good enough in his peak years if he improves year on year but right now his level is Bolton. Definitely not as good as either Friedel or Cuducini. 20 months ago Kasper snubbed Bayern Munich for Leeds United because he wanted to play regular football, so he won't be jumping to go to Spurs at this stage.

If Kasper's going to leave for anywhere he doesn't give that impression. If there's one player who seems totally committed to what we're trying to achieve it's him - and he seems to have a real rapport with the fans. Even on a bad day he shows his appreciation and gets a decent reception.

As mentioned the lad is still a bit raw and vulnerable. He's not always the best on crosses, he can be a bit exposed at times and his kicking can be wayward. But what a prospect he is. If we've not achieved anything by the end of next season then I could imagine him moving but right now he's getting what is most important to him - games and experience.

He's not got any serious competition for his place, the fans love him, they'll forgive the occasional lapse and those things are vitally important for a goalkeeper who still has things to learn and improvements to make.

Hoping he and us can go forward together but I think it would be a big mistake for him to leave at this stage and I don't see any signs that he wants to.

I have contacts with Spurs and they were interested in a variety of keepers, Schmeichel was included - anyone is better than Gomes.

However their main interest was Tim Krul and they're no longer looking at Kasper so we're safe for now! :scarf:

Kasper is quite simply world class and should be playing for man utd better than both there keepers, i think really he is worth at least 10 million pound.

If we were going to sell him. If a big club comes in which i think they will he will obviously want to leave but not this window maybe before the start of next season so we have time to get a replacement. Although kaspers is one of the best in the division im confident we could find someone to fill his boots. We need to hold out for a decent price and i think 10 million is fair, or 8 million plus a replacement e.g if united came in for him they could give us 8 mill plus kuschak or amos.

Kasper is quite simply world class and should be playing for man utd better than both there keepers, i think really he is worth at least 10 million pound.

If we were going to sell him. If a big club comes in which i think they will he will obviously want to leave but not this window maybe before the start of next season so we have time to get a replacement. Although kaspers is one of the best in the division im confident we could find someone to fill his boots. We need to hold out for a decent price and i think 10 million is fair, or 8 million plus a replacement e.g if united came in for him they could give us 8 mill plus kuschak or amos.

lol

Archived