Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

When did Thracian say that quote in your signature? lol lol lol

Click on the arrow in the quote to be taken to it...

Love it though, Calls Ricky Sappleton King Kong, gets called racist and then defends himself with that.laugh.gif

edit: Some great nick-names in that thread:

Wesolowski: Napoleon (We-solo-ski- Napoleon Solo)

Sheehan: Mr Sheen

Sappleton: King Kong

Henderson: Battery (Hen)

I think the De Gea/Kasper argument is a funny one because I'm not being funny, I'm not saying Kasper's better but what exactly has De Gea done this season that makes him miles better? I'm convinced he'll come good and he'll be better but I can see where they're coming from.

I think this argument is a funny one because it seems to ignore that football existed before this season

I'll respect your opinion if you respect my opinion that you're talking out of your arse.

Don't expect people to respect your opinion when you are talking absolute shite.

All money paid for top footballers is crazy money but a player is only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. This season I really cannot see any gain of selling Schmeichel for 5 to 8 million we would be worse off. Who would we replace him with? we wouldn't be able to bring anybody in at his standard and the funds that we would receive for him would be no use for us as we have a transfer kitty dwarfing the teams around us anyway. A player as class as Schmeichel could make all the difference between play off success or another mid table flop, financially that could impact us at a loss of potential earnings of more than £35 million if we failed to be promoted. Its a big financial step up to the Premiership and if we want to step up this is how much top players cost and sometimes taking the money is not an option the best are irreplaceable especially goalkeepers and top scorers.

We are stuck in a position where we are struggling to bring in Premiership quality players as not many already above us want to make the step down from the Premier League to the Championship so holding on to the 1s that already have the pedigree is crucial if we want promotion. Many of us ajthefox remember our success in the Premiership before and we are hungry for it again. We can see it and we can sense this team is on the verge of great things right now and can almost smell the success that could be ahead of us if we believe in the players that we have. Its a big step up but we need our best players if we are going to cross the border because right now Chris Weale and aload of cash in Tops bank account is quite simply not good enough for the promise land.

Happy Fox, calm the fuck down. Not only are you massively contradicting yourself:

But you're also saying the SAME THING in EVERY POST. You think that he'll be off in January if we're not in a good position he'll head to the Prem

WOW!!!

It takes a hell of a lot to get Alex wound up!!!

Happyfox had best take note!

Agent_ITK Agent_ITK

@

@harry__hotspur @joeparrish1 £4mill will be enough.

5 minutes ago

he's been proven wrong loads of times, why do you seem to need to be so certain that we'll sell our best players or that Kasper would swap first team football for bench warming

Has anybody considered that Harry Redknapp is the favourite to succeed Capello next summer? I, personally think this is just made up and I hope I'm right. Friedel can obviously see out this season and then the new Spurs manager will be able to bring in his own choice or stick with any of the 3 they have there already. I think if Kasper will leave, then it certainly won't be in January.

Kapsper is Sven's only decent signing this season, along with Peltier.

Knew he was always decent but he has proved to be even better than before.

Brian Clough always used to say how you need a top keeeper to do well in the league, and we have one, the best we have had in a few years, and one who will us gain or lose vital points when it really matters.

Kapsper is Sven's only decent signing this season, along with Peltier.

Knew he was always decent but he has proved to be even better than before.

Brian Clough always used to say how you need a top keeeper to do well in the league, and we have one, the best we have had in a few years, and one who will us gain or lose vital points when it really matters.

Nugent, Konchesky :dunno:

Well so far they havent performed consistently well enough for us to get us high in the league, but I think that is slowly changing and maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

Personally I'd say Konchesky has been one of the most consistent performers in the side.

Well Spurs paid around 8 Million for Gomes, so as Kasper is a better keeper than him (unless he's going to be no.3 Keeper there) we should be demanding a pretty high price. I'd stick 15 Mil on his head just to show them that we wont be bullied. Don't go Kasper!

Well so far they havent performed consistently well enough for us to get us high in the league, but I think that is slowly changing and maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

Peltier has in no shape or form been better than Konchesky. And Nugent has been more consistent that most of our players, so i'd say you are definitely being harsh.

Archived