Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

You'd get £3/£4m max for him in his current form. Some of the prices being chucked about are laughable, it's not champ manager.

I would value him much higher, he may not be worth it, but if a premiership club comes sniffing around then I wouldn't accept 3-4 million. We don't need to sell him and we don't want to, only a ridiculous amount of money should change that.

Don't forget January tends to inflate transfer prices.

If we were made an offer of 10 million I think we should take it, but much less than that we are better off keeping him, there aren't many better keepers than him outside the prem, and we would have to pay inflated January prices for a replacement, and people will inflate their price more because we are "money bags Leicester" and we will be desperate to sign a keeper in Jan if we let him go.

Make him Captain on Saturday in Mills' absence, that'll make him want to stay...

I would value him much higher, he may not be worth it, but if a premiership club comes sniffing around then I wouldn't accept 3-4 million. We don't need to sell him and we don't want to, only a ridiculous amount of money should change that.

Don't forget January tends to inflate transfer prices.

If we were made an offer of 10 million I think we should take it, but much less than that we are better off keeping him, there aren't many better keepers than him outside the prem, and we would have to pay inflated January prices for a replacement, and people will inflate their price more because we are "money bags Leicester" and we will be desperate to sign a keeper in Jan if we let him go.

Make him Captain on Saturday in Mills' absence, that'll make him want to stay...

If Maynard is worth the amount we offered, then Kasper should be worth about £10 million.

People, just because we offered stupid money for Mills and Maynard, does not mean others will do the same for one of our players. We were desperate idiots.

Nobody is going to pay £10m for a championship keeper, you're all off your rockers.

If they offered £4/£5m and Kasper said I want to go he'll be gone, simple as that.

People, just because we offered stupid money for Mills and Maynard, does not mean others will do the same for one of our players. We were desperate idiots.

Nobody is going to pay £10m for a championship keeper, you're all off your rockers.

If they offered £4/£5m and Kasper said I want to go he'll be gone, simple as that.

Exactly, we price them out, your valuation is about right, but I would be disappointed if we sold him for that amount as he is potentially worth a lot more and we will get ripped off trying to find a replacement.

The other possibility is a swap for example involving us taking Cuducini from Spurs and 3-4 million, an awesome short term replacement which gives time to find a suitable long term replacement.

We hold all the cards here and financially we can't be bullied in to selling our best players, but we would be stupid to turn down a ridiculous offer like 10 million.

Kasper Schmeichel potential to be a top 4 Premiership Goalkeeper for the next 10 to 15 years yeah 4/5 million sounds good we don't need the money but let him go we will just replace him with someone else no problem....

Well Spurs paid around 8 Million for Gomes, so as Kasper is a better keeper than him (unless he's going to be no.3 Keeper there) we should be demanding a pretty high price. I'd stick 15 Mil on his head just to show them that we wont be bullied. Don't go Kasper!

Glad to see somebody else sees the big picture

Exactly, we price them out, your valuation is about right, but I would be disappointed if we sold him for that amount as he is potentially worth a lot more and we will get ripped off trying to find a replacement.

The other possibility is a swap for example involving us taking Cuducini from Spurs and 3-4 million, an awesome short term replacement which gives time to find a suitable long term replacement.

We hold all the cards here and financially we can't be bullied in to selling our best players, but we would be stupid to turn down a ridiculous offer like 10 million.

Player power.... if he wants to go he'll go and we'll end up accepting a reasonable offer.

Player power.... if he wants to go he'll go and we'll end up accepting a reasonable offer.

I've not read the full thread, has Kasper shown any indication he would leave for Spurs?

As long as he is not a cock about it and is happy to play out his contract, I would keep him, I definitely wouldn't sell him in January, wait until the end of the season then if we get promoted I am sure he would rather stay on as first choice than bench warm elsewhere, we would also be able to attract a better keeper. If we are still in the championship then sell him if he wants to go.

It would be a massive mistake to sell him in January and be rushed into paying over the odds for a replacement.

Sunderland paid £9 million for Criag Gordon from rangers, Kasper has to be worth about that.

Reading wouldnt sell Mills for anything less than 5m and he wanted to come to us, so the club name their price.

We don't want to sell Kasper and we don't have to, therefore we put a price on his head we feel we would accept. He has made a massive difference this year so far, prob gained 7 points or so from his saves. Good keepers are very hard to come by, let's keep him as long as we can.

If Top and Whelan agree to sell Schmeichel I will not be attending another game whilst they are in charge.

Why, when their money brought us Kasper in the first place?

Unless you are being sarcastic, of course.

Unless we can get a replacement who's around the same age and better for a lot cheaper than we would get for him, we would be daft to sell. The man is the best keeper I have ever seen at the Club, I hope for once in the Clubs life that it will not do something stupid and learn from the mistakes made by past idiotic Chairmen we've had.

10 million??? have a word please. yes he's quality but 10 million. i remember us taking the piss out of bristol city fans for the same kind of thing.

And yet they didn't sell for £6m, despite us all being cocky that they would.

10 million??? have a word please. yes he's quality but 10 million. i remember us taking the piss out of bristol city fans for the same kind of thing.

Correct we did.

But a little difference with this one.

Jasper has a long contract and not just refused to sign one.

We don't need the money or want him to go

Is he worth 10mill praps not more like 6mill

But we then gotta replace him and the jan window don't give you long.

So to at least fend of any club I'd say 12/15mill.

Fvck em if they really want him then they can fvcking pay for him.

He's not been here 6months yet had a great first half of the season.

Did they want him in july No so if they want him now he's worth whatever we ask.

Ohhhh and unless our owners have had a change of heart or circumstance's I don't see us as a selling club.

So IMO FVCK OFF SPURS

Correct we did.

But a little difference with this one.

Jasper has a long contract and not just refused to sign one.

We don't need the money or want him to go

Is he worth 10mill praps not more like 6mill

But we then gotta replace him and the jan window don't give you long.

So to at least fend of any club I'd say 12/15mill.

Fvck em if they really want him then they can fvcking pay for him.

He's not been here 6months yet had a great first half of the season.

Did they want him in july No so if they want him now he's worth whatever we ask.

Ohhhh and unless our owners have had a change of heart or circumstance's I don't see us as a selling club.

So IMO FVCK OFF SPURS

?

08-carrot-415.jpg

Do you realise Sunderland paid a reported £15 million for Connor Wickham? Granted he's a striker, not a keeper, but thats an absurd amount of money for an unproven championship player.

I can't see Leicester wanting to sell, but thinking he's only worth 3/4 million is, imo laughable.

Sorry Jace you don't get what I have said?

I know I don't use the best queen's english (sorry for that)

But I had you down for one that would understand my thinking.

OH WELL

Sorry mate it was only a joke... :unsure:

I think people are getting far too worked up over it, it's just a rumour.

I wouldn't be 100% surprised if it did happen though, guaranteed we'd make a substantial profit either way.

Exactly. And then we'll have enough dosh to go and pinch some other team's keeper.

Would be a bitch to see him leave though, if the rumours are to be believed.

Archived