Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

Kasper is quite simply world class and should be playing for man utd better than both there keepers, i think really he is worth at least 10 million pound.

If we were going to sell him. If a big club comes in which i think they will he will obviously want to leave but not this window maybe before the start of next season so we have time to get a replacement. Although kaspers is one of the best in the division im confident we could find someone to fill his boots. We need to hold out for a decent price and i think 10 million is fair, or 8 million plus a replacement e.g if united came in for him they could give us 8 mill plus kuschak or amos.

lol If he was world class not only would he not be here, he never would have been here or at Leeds or at Notts County. He would already have been at Manchester United for 1 or 2 years. If you think he's world class and worth 10 million then it would be a bit of an understatement to call him just 1 of the best keepers in the division, Andy Lonergan is one of the best keepers and quite frankly is no where near world class.

In my opinion he is a good keeper but will never emulate his fathers career. Here he is a big fish in a small pond and lets face it after so many years of having crap keepers we can see no wrong in him. Lets enjoy him while we can and who knows he may even grace the prem with us .

Kasper is quite simply world class and should be playing for man utd better than both there keepers, i think really he is worth at least 10 million pound.

If we were going to sell him. If a big club comes in which i think they will he will obviously want to leave but not this window maybe before the start of next season so we have time to get a replacement. Although kaspers is one of the best in the division im confident we could find someone to fill his boots. We need to hold out for a decent price and i think 10 million is fair, or 8 million plus a replacement e.g if united came in for him they could give us 8 mill plus kuschak or amos.

This whole notion of 'world class' really gets on my tits.

Are you REALLY saying that a goalkeeper who has played for Notts County, Leeds and City can be considered a 'world class' keeper?

The bloke ain't even played in the prem yet and I'm not sure.. Has he had any international caps yet?

World class implies played at top level, against the very best in the business, season in season out....

World class keepers currently? Buffon, Casillas, Julio Cesar....Can't think of many more......

Kasper's good for us but to call him 'world class' at this moment in time is just yet another ill thought out, throwaway remark

This whole notion of 'world class' really gets on my tits.

Are you REALLY saying that a goalkeeper who has played for Notts County, Leeds and City can be considered a 'world class' keeper?

The bloke ain't even played in the prem yet and I'm not sure.. Has he had any international caps yet?

World class implies played at top level, against the very best in the business, season in season out....

World class keepers currently? Buffon, Casillas, Julio Cesar....Can't think of many more......

Kasper's good for us but to call him 'world class' at this moment in time is just yet another ill thought out, throwaway remark

He made 8 appearences for Man City

Imho opinion kasper has said he is loving it at leicester and loves the friendlyness of the city that he saw when hecwas staying in a hotel :/ imo i think he will think with his head and go for first team footy . We are on the up now if we was still playing poor i would imagine him going but everything is clicking now so hopefully kasper will be our peter and serve us for a long time yet

Only team i would be happy for him to go to would be man utd

Imho opinion kasper has said he is loving it at leicester and loves the friendlyness of the city that he saw when hecwas staying in a hotel :/ imo i think he will think with his head and go for first team footy . We are on the up now if we was still playing poor i would imagine him going but everything is clicking now so hopefully kasper will be our peter and serve us for a long time yet

Oh and why would you be happy for him to go to Manky Urinals ? second thoughts don't tell me.

Many players will do this instead of moving into the city Ive never lived near Leicester so when I was younger for match days we would always stay in the Holiday Inn in the city centre and we would regularly see alot of the team staying there too instead of living in Leicester.

• 2 months later...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4269935/Kasper-Schmeichel-is-a-target-for-Tottenham-and-Schalke.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Kasper may be off to Schpurs

69_kasper_1494008a.jpg

IN DEMAND ... Kasper Schmeichel

EXCLUSIVE

By CHARLIE WYETT

Published: 49 minutes ago

KASPER SCHMEICHEL is a summer target for Spurs and Bundesliga outfit Schalke.

btn-have-ur-say.png

Related Stories

bale_1493802f.jpg

The Leicester stopper, 25, available for around £2million, has been at the Foxes one season after spells at Notts County and Leeds.

Tottenham want a young keeper to give Brad Friedel, 40, competition and Schmeichel, son of Manchester United legend Peter, has impressed this term.

It certainly isn't surprising when we weren't going to make the prem it was always inevitable that teams would be interested all I hope for is £5m with that money we can easily get a good keeper plus whatever funds to strengthen the team along with the summer transfer kitty.

Archived