Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Player wish list

Rhodes would be class, but seems prem bound, the only thing that gives me a bit of hope is we beat prem teams to Mills, Pantsil, Danns (well, CL spot) so that's positive.

Someone like Fuller or Heskey, a bit of a Howard type figure, a tank player with strength.

a LB methinks, just for cover if Konchesky gets injured. Don't get me wrong, Konchesky is class, but needs backup if necessary. Michael Ball could do it as, he is a LB, but is he really good enough to put it bluntly. A few of you know I'm a bit of a Pantsil fan, and am disappointed he isn't even making the bench in most matches, so I'd love to see some more of him. I do accept that Pelts is a better RB, but even on the bench or coming on for the last 20 minutes would be good. Donny aren't exactly bossing our league so maybe Saturday could be a run-out for some that don't get as much game time e.g. Pantsil, Tunchev, Abe, Ball, Fernandes etc. I realise a strong team will probably be put out to secure 3 points (hopefully!) but it would be nice to see Tunch start with Pantsil :)

i realise I went a bit off subject :P

There are rumours going around that Forest are considering getting rid of Lewis McGugan to raise money to buy a striker. McGugan would be a good addition to our midfield. Doubt they'd sell to us though.

Just came in to mention that McGugan is up for grabs. I've not seen too much of him but from what I have seen he looked impressive. He's scored some cracking goals.

Just read that Darron Gibson is a loan target for 3 Championship Clubs (not Leicester), but I think he would bring some good passing and of course some cracking goals at this level.

But unfortunately he only works in a 3 man central midfield...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/championship-trio-plot-move-for-uniteds-gibson-6276939.html

Just read that Darron Gibson is a loan target for 3 Championship Clubs (not Leicester), but I think he would bring some good passing and of course some cracking goals at this level.

But unfortunately he only works in a 3 man central midfield...

http://www.independe...on-6276939.html

Premier League teams were scouting him in the summer, likes of Blackburn and Fulham, don't think we can compete at that sort of level

Hasn't played enough games neither for us to even see what he's like. I'd hate to see us sign him blind

Derek Riordan is now a free agent after his contract with Shaanxi Chanba in China was terminated last month.

Always thought he was a tidy little player, very good technically, certainly worth a gamble given his current situation.

Are you being serious?

Just came in to mention that McGugan is up for grabs. I've not seen too much of him but from what I have seen he looked impressive. He's scored some cracking goals.

True, he has scored some beauts, but hes essentially the same as King. You only see him or notice him when he scores, otherwise, hes fairly anonymous.

Has anyone mentioned David Templeton?

Hearts looking to offload in January because of financial trouble, he's a wanted man in the Premier League so the media say?

Think he would solve our left wing problem, would bolster the squad IMO.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Kieran Gibbs

Sanchez Watt

Stephen Ireland

Mark Davies

Jay Spearing

Alan Smith

James Vaughan

Andrew Surman

Kieron Dyer

Jamie Mackie

Jason Puncheon