Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Player wish list

• Marvin Sordell - realistic shout? Improved vastly over the past few seasons, is still young but has proved he can finish in this league.
  • Craig Dawson from WBA, great goal scoring centre half who's seen virtually no game time since moving to Albion.
  • Gary Roberts of Huddersfield is far too good for League One and could provide the creativity on the wings that we've been lacking.

I don't think we need to go crazy and spend loads of money but we need a winger and a midfielder. Why wont he try Moussa in instead of wellens ever time i've seen him play he's done well, he ran the show away at Leeds last season and my granddad who watches Donny every week said he did very well there.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Kieran Gibbs

Sanchez Watt

Stephen Ireland

Mark Davies

Jay Spearing

Alan Smith

James Vaughan

Andrew Surman

Kieron Dyer

Jamie Mackie

Jason Puncheon

Ricardo Fuller

Wayne Routledge

Tom Huddlestone

Danny Rose

Jake Livermore

Andros Townsend

Simon Cox

Victor Moses

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

Adam Hammill

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Kieran Gibbs

Sanchez Watt

Stephen Ireland

Mark Davies

Jay Spearing

Alan Smith

James Vaughan

Andrew Surman

Kieron Dyer

Jamie Mackie

Jason Puncheon

Ricardo Fuller

Wayne Routledge

Tom Huddlestone

Danny Rose

Jake Livermore

Andros Townsend

Simon Cox

Victor Moses

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

Adam Hammill

:blink:

Few of my Sunderland mates were talking yesterday about this kid Ryan Noble they've got warming there bench

Three hattricks in four games for the reserves think he's got something like eleven in his last five. Wouldn't mind a lad like that he sounds just what we need. I know it's only for the reserves but sounds like he's got a good eye for goal. Off to there next reserve game so will do a little scouting for Pearson ;)

Lewis McGugan from the red c**ts up the road

£1.5m a steal if you ask me

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Transfer-gossip-Nottingham-Forest-set-to-sell-Lewis-McGugan-to-fund-new-signings-article842273.html

Steve Cotterill is ready to cash in on £1.5million-rated playmaker Lewis McGugan to save Nottingham Forest from relegation.

There's a reason Forest want rid. Scored of a couple of pearlers - (that free-kick against Ipswich in particular was a worldie) but other than that, very limited player. Solid, not spectacular, tailed off last season after a good start and we've already got terribly inconsistent midfielders in King and Wellens, we don't need to add to that.

I'd take Whittingham over him in a heartbeat.

Archived