Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

He had a shocker. Pearson had every right to have a go at him.

It was to the credit of the players on the field that they escaped without suspension or serious injury.

If the FA wish to retain ANY credibility with their "respect" campaign they will hold an investigation and take the necessary action against this moron.

Not gonna trawl through 16 pages to see of its been said before but I'm pretty sure the RA ban referees from doing post-match interviews

Wouldn't be surprised - Ward's performance on and off the pitch was indefensible and any interview he gave would have only made him look even worse.

Edited by accessory

Pearson is a bloody disgrace, and not fit to be our manager. His puerile outburst was embarrassing to say the least.

Learn to keep your big mouth shut, and try to show some decorum. It is bad enough having you as an inept manager, without such moronic outbursts, as you displayed tonight.

Control yourself, or f--k out of it

Why is Nigel Pearson a disgrace, he is in his dressing room with his players, trying to do a team talk a referee barges in and interrupts what ever he said he had every right, his outburst on radio fair play, why should he look the villian when he is doing his job. I frankly would have threw the referee out the dressing room, the referee was poor of the highest variety, I feel sorry for poor guy who started this post not his fault.

If and I believe we every chance turning this around, we get to play offs you be telling us all ow ****ing amazing pearson is, his outburst is what 20,000 fans wanted to say but in a polite way

Pearson is a bloody disgrace, and not fit to be our manager. His puerile outburst was embarrassing to say the least.

Learn to keep your big mouth shut, and try to show some decorum. It is bad enough having you as an inept manager, without such moronic outbursts, as you displayed tonight.

Control yourself, or f--k out of it

You, erm... uh, you what? :blink:

In all seriousness. I hope referees association take note of this refs performance last night.

Absolutely inept on every level. He should not be taking charge of any game until he's had a refresher course in the very basics.

Shocker. If I was him i'd be too embarrassed to watch the dvd of the game

The biggest mistake he made was not booking their striker for continuous fouls against SSL and then not booking the ginger tosser in midfield who was constantly going nuts at him and the other officials about everything. Where as our players seemed to get booked for just breathing in his direction.

That started everyone feeling hard done by, and from there on it just snowballs and any decision against us was treated like he had made a bad decision. When really quite a few were correct or 50/50 at worse.