Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

I also agree the linesmen were a joke, and the fourth official.

However I think that was because the ref was making such a pigs ear of the game and it was getting so out of control that the pressure of that and the anger from the stands just saw the other officials buckle under the pressure.

If a referee is incapable of the management of a game of football then whether they know the rules of the game or not is irrelevant.

Like others have said; if you read around the net on this referee we are not the only team who have witnessed this guys shortcomings as a referee.

It's fine putting in a faultless performance in a straightforward game, but last night saw a Boro team show up to foul, kick, push, elbow and spoil our play, and it needed a strong referee to lay the law down early to draw a line under it.

He failed to, and it descended into a chaos he never recovered from.

If we transplanted a 2nd brian into your mans head it would die of fecking lonelyness - utter wankstain

Like many others as the game went on I couldn't help thinking about this topic you had started and actually laughed out loud at one point as I knew you'd get some stick - 18 pages later and your not finished yet unfortunately !!

Best topic in my short time of being a member by a million miles

Good morning all,

I thought it was about time I replied

I went to the game and got back at 1230pm as I live it Kent. Gavin said that he would call me after the game but he didnt - I think we know why

I think it was fair to say that his performance was "below average" (not even going to mention the NP/ Half time thing)

During the game I tried to not just get on his back like everyone else around me, and look at his decision making alone without having my blue tinted glasses on

I thought he got loads wrong and to add to that I dont think his linemen helped him out one bit

As a team, I thought they got too many decisions wrong. Linesmen were making simple errors and with the ref backing them up added to the pressure

Middlesboro didnt help the fact with the constant breaking up of play and fouling

I have seen him ref us once before and we won the game comfortably 2-0 I believe v Crewe and he put in a faultless display

Last night was in my opinion the other end of the spectrum

I felt a bit sorry for him and its a shame we had to witness that performance

Im not sure what problems he will encounter with NP wanting to take it to appeal nor do I know what the rules are in regards to referees entering the home changing rooms

Southern Fox

You think? :|

Now I'm all for people having a jovial dig or a frustrated rant, but the people saying the ref is a poor excuse for a human and that he should kill himself really need to grow a brain cell or two lol

I agree.

A more fitting punishment would be for him to spend a week on the set of Loose Women.

Now I'm all for people having a jovial dig or a frustrated rant, but the people saying the ref is a poor excuse for a human and that he should kill himself really need to grow a brain cell or two lol

You are right he is 42 and probably already polluted the gene pool as much as he is going to, no benefit in killing him now,

A long life of abject misery and failure is much more of a punishment.

He is 33 same age as me

I read somewhere that he was 42, probably on here so probably wrong, thought he looked young to be a ref.

I would be genuinely really interested to know his thoughts on the game and the Pearson incident, (I also, like the majority on here, don't wish him any real harm) I know he can't comment in an official capacity but if you do speak to him, I think it would be interesting for all of us just to have an incite into what it was like Reffing last nights match.

I am not very good at Photoshop as you can see, but i think you get the idea

44982957.png

I really like what you did with his face. Makes him look like a scrawny little cheating rat. Oh wait....

PS: In this clowns career, he has only ever reffed a game with a 20000+ crowd once. Pressure got too much and he bottled it. Twat.

• Like 1