Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

I think most of us agree he was woeful yday.

But the thing i hate the most is that he thinks he is of so much importance to barge in on Pearsons halt time team talk(Allegedly)

Amazed that he thinks he can do that.

Suprise Nigel didnt chin him.

NP can complain to the ****ing Arseholes about it,but we all know nothing will happen towards their treasured ref.

Yes, i know they have a very hard job BUT they are NOT as important as the players or fans and shouldnt think they are.

Didn't get to the game yesterday but Boro away last season was the worst refereeing performance i've ever seen. Anybody who went to both able to compare?

The ref at Boro away last season was terrible. Last night was much, much worse, although he didn't cost us any points like was the case at Boro.

Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum.

tweedle-dee-tweedle-dum-cardboard-cutout.jpg

The pair of them a total disgrace.

It's almost getting to the point now where the standard of refereeing is so poor, that I actually expect a result to be influenced by a refereeing decision in every game I go to see.

As has been pointed out, the elbow on SSL happened right in front of where I was sat, and the outcome of that was one of a series of appauling errors of judgement. It also happened in front of Tweedle-dum there in the technical area, all 3 foot 2 of him. All he did all night was diddly squat apart from holding up a substitution on his board which read number 8 being subbed for number 8. It's so farcical and comical, you just couldn't make it up.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. We had the shenanigans at the start of the second half. The parts played by Tweedle-dee and his partner there wouldn't look out of place on the end credits of a bad excuse for a comedy sketch show. "You tell him to go to the stands...", "Duh, yes boss...".

Numpties.

After a brief and quite calm conversation between Tweedle-Dum and NP, in a collected and very calm manner, NP took his seat above us. In hindsight having driven home listening to NPs interview, how he found himself to be so calm and collected at that point in time amazes me. But what does Tweedle-Dum do after he leaves the dugout? He stands there and laughs about it. He actually thought it was funny. What a total disgrace. Call yourself professional? Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum the pair of them - numpties.

Of course the irony of it all is while Tweedle-Dee mingles with the backroom staff and players on his stadium tour, we have to sit through yet another "Respect the Ref" campaign shown all over our stadium screens whilst clutching to a hot cup of tea.

It's beyond farcical imo.

Edited by Legend_in_blue
  • Like 1

Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum.

tweedle-dee-tweedle-dum-cardboard-cutout.jpg

The pair of them a total disgrace.

It's almost getting to the point now where the standard of refereeing is so poor, that I actually expect a result to be influenced by a refereeing decision in every game I go to see.

As has been pointed out, the elbow on SSL happened right in front of where I was sat, and the outcome of that was one of a serious of appauling errors of judgement. It also happened in front of Tweedle-dum there in the technical area, all 3 foot 2 of him. All he did all night was diddly squat apart from holding up a substitution on his board which read number 8 being subbed for number 8. It's so farcical and comical, you just couldn't make it up.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. We had the shenanigans at the start of the second half. The parts played by Tweedle-dee and his partner there wouldn't look out of place on the end credits of a bad excuse for a comedy sketch show. "You tell him to go to the stands...", "Duh, yes boss...".

Numpties.

After a brief and quite calm conversation between Tweedle-Dum and NP, in a collected and very calm manner, NP took his seat above us. In hindsight having driven home listening to NPs interview, how he found himself to be so calm and collected at that point in time amazes me. But what does Tweedle-Dee do after he leaves the dugout? He stands there and laughs about it. He actually thought it was funny. What a total disgrace. Call yourself professional? Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum the pair of them - numpties.

Of course the irony of it all is while Tweedle-Dee mingles with the backroom staff and players on his stadium tour, we have to sit through yet another "Respect the Ref" campaign shown all over our stadium screens whilst clutching to a hot cup of tea.

It's beyond farcical imo.

Sums it up to the max really.

Some of the things he did throughout the match were an embarrassment to sport in general.

Both Wellens and Nugent were hacked down from behind when shooting during the first half, both kicked in the shins, nothing even said to their players, yet as soon as Nugent got up to complain he was ready to book him. Also before that Mills was hacked down after the ball had gone, nothing said. Jutkiewicz elbow was clear as day and he must have seen it for it to warrant a chat.

Second half he gave us absolutely nothing, SSL was booked for barely making contact with the player yet Williams produced a two footed tackle(nothing said) and Jutkiewicz still remained on the pitch. But the worst for me was the booking of Konchesky, there player clearly knocked out of play, still got the throw though and again before Konchesky really said anything he booked him. Actually no the worst was his constant waving of the arms when somebody questioned him, as if to say I didn't know, what did you expect me to do? His incompetence last night was unbelievable but his 4th official and Linesman on L1 side did their best to beat it.

Are you close friends, have you ever done anything bad to him? Do you think he made the decisions to get back at you?

Also, going into the dressing room is a disgrace, regardless of whether he knocked or not.

For me what summed this chap up was the fact that if he had to make a decision such as a free kick to us or a throw in to them he would give us the throw in and all over the park for both sides he constantly got both the decisions and solutions wrong. As for Respect, it has to be earnt and with the cost of attending games going up and up the paying public deserve better than to see a game ruined by refereeing of this standard. as for Mr Ward if he wanted some respect all he had to do was to see Stringer after the game and say he wasn't happy with his own performance, job done.

Send him a link to this thread; just so he knows what we all think of him :).

Countless mistakes, one of the worst refs I've seen. Gives a free-kick for an elbow- then NO card at all? Constant fouling and timewasting from Boro- just let it happen... A two footed jump from one of their defenders on Beckford- not even a freekick...

The freekick for their goal was soft- but I can see why it was given- what annoys me though is that earlier in the half there was a similar incident when Dyer was clearly obstructed (much more than there's) and he gave nothing!

Please tell him to explain his decisions to you..!

Good morning all,

I thought it was about time I replied

I went to the game and got back at 1230pm as I live it Kent. Gavin said that he would call me after the game but he didnt - I think we know why

I think it was fair to say that his performance was "below average" (not even going to mention the NP/ Half time thing)

During the game I tried to not just get on his back like everyone else around me, and look at his decision making alone without having my blue tinted glasses on

I thought he got loads wrong and to add to that I dont think his linemen helped him out one bit

As a team, I thought they got too many decisions wrong. Linesmen were making simple errors and with the ref backing them up added to the pressure

Middlesboro didnt help the fact with the constant breaking up of play and fouling

I have seen him ref us once before and we won the game comfortably 2-0 I believe v Crewe and he put in a faultless display

Last night was in my opinion the other end of the spectrum

I felt a bit sorry for him and its a shame we had to witness that performance

Im not sure what problems he will encounter with NP wanting to take it to appeal nor do I know what the rules are in regards to referees entering the home changing rooms

Southern Fox

Upon reading the entirety of the thread, one thing has occurred to me.

Southern Fox IS Gavin Ward. It is inconceivable that a 'referee' could have progressed through the ranks with such inadequacy, bringing light on the importance of the original post. Our good friend Southern 'Gav' Fox has a personal vendetta against our club and this thread has been set up as a vehicle of his own self-satisfaction. Our frustrated posts have fueled his wanks since the match ended. It was only ever intended to harbour our frustrated posts from the off.

Let's delve in to the evidence a little further. Firstly, the name. 'Southern' Fox - Nice decoy. This has been thought out thoroughly, giving our suspect time to 'travel home', when in fact he was furiously masturbating over a laptop with this thread open, among an assembled circle of the rest of the FA's staff.

Wardy Fox has also moved to bring light on alleged faultless displays in other LCFC games, no doubt to cover his back from the FA staff that were uninvited to the sordid wankathon. In the fashion of any true archetypal villain, Southern Fox has left subtle hints of his true existence. The apparent same age is intended as a hint of an alter-ego.

Sorry Southern Fox :D You've probably suffered enough sleepless nights without my contribution.

In all seriousness Gavin Ward is the route of all bad and evil in the world. Gavin Ward gives babies aids (manually) and last year's earthquake in Japan was caused as a result of the resonance caused by football fans simultaneously stomping the floor in frustration during one of his games which rippled half way across the world to cause the resultant earthquake and tsunami.

Concluding thought for Gav, if you're reading: When you look like Ginny Weasly you're understandably likely to feel somewhat powerless in the unforgiving world in which we live. But if you EVER even CONSIDER relinquishing ANY self-confidence by using MY beloved team in an ego-boosting exercise again, I will make damn fvcking sure to mash your pea-size boll*cks in to each of your 12 year old ears before putting your head (containing genetalia) in to a blender and serving the resultant slush in a cup to the FA. Rather than the standard 'STARBUCKS' or 'FAIRTRADE' on the side of the cup, there will be a message: 'Sort this sh*t out whilst the beautiful game is still precisely that.'

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 3