Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

I can't think of a worse referee's performance than this.

I took 3 lads from work who are all premiership team fans and they simply could not believe the standard of refereeing was so poor. He was so consistantly getting it wrong that I don't think 5 minutes went by without him making a howling mistake.

Awful.

Please pass on my regards to your mate.

He wont give us any favours but the ref tonight was my best mate as school - Gavin Ward

Has been doing mainly League 1 this season so fingers crossed

Feel sorry for the sides down in League 1 having their games "refereed" by that incompetent shithouse.

He is everything thats wrong with soft as shit football these days, arrogant, inept, pathetic, next time you have the misfortune to cross his path, do us a favour and set fire to the bastard.

• Like 1

0,,10274~10445372,00.jpg

Lino: 'This is probably not the best time to tell you that I made a thread about you on Foxes Talk'

Gav: 'You willy puller. It's a good job you're my only mate, Tarquin, otherwise I'd **** you up. Even this willy puller on my right hates me'