Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

The ref had a v poor game and I'm sure even he will be aware of that.

The worst 2 for me were the "off the ball" barge on Danns in the area that would have been a regulation free kick anywhere else on the pitch and 4 mins added time when we had two 3 minute stoppages.

However, he still does not win (he single biggest reason for not winning.

That award IMO goes to our first half performance after the early goal.

Apart from one move involving Peltier, Bexkford and Nugent that ended with a good save we were v poor and didn't make the most of a golden opportunity to kick on.

• Like 1

Upon reading the entirety of the thread, one thing has occurred to me.

Southern Fox IS Gavin Ward. It is inconceivable that a 'referee' could have progressed through the ranks with such inadequacy, bringing light on the importance of the original post. Our good friend Southern 'Gav' Fox has a personal vendetta against our club and this thread has been set up as a vehicle of his own self-satisfaction. Our frustrated posts have fueled his wanks since the match ended. It was only ever intended to harbour our frustrated posts from the off.

Let's delve in to the evidence a little further. Firstly, the name. 'Southern' Fox - Nice decoy. This has been thought out thoroughly, giving our suspect time to 'travel home', when in fact he was furiously masturbating over a laptop with this thread open, among an assembled circle of the rest of the FA's staff.

Wardy Fox has also moved to bring light on alleged faultless displays in other LCFC games, no doubt to cover his back from the FA staff that were uninvited to the sordid wankathon. In the fashion of any true archetypal villain, Southern Fox has left subtle hints of his true existence. The apparent same age is intended as a hint of an alter-ego.

Sorry Southern Fox :D You've probably suffered enough sleepless nights without my contribution.

In all seriousness Gavin Ward is the route of all bad and evil in the world. Gavin Ward gives babies aids (manually) and last year's earthquake in Japan was caused as a result of the resonance caused by football fans simultaneously stomping the floor in frustration during one of his games which rippled half way across the world to cause the resultant earthquake and tsunami.

Concluding thought for Gav, if you're reading: When you look like Ginny Weasly you're understandably likely to feel somewhat powerless in the unforgiving world in which we live. But if you EVER even CONSIDER relinquishing ANY self-confidence by using MY beloved team in an ego-boosting exercise again, I will make damn fvcking sure to mash your pea-size boll*cks in to each of your 12 year old ears before putting your head (containing genetalia) in to a blender and serving the resultant slush in a cup to the FA. Rather than the standard 'STARBUCKS' or 'FAIRTRADE' on the side of the cup, there will be a message: 'Sort this sh*t out whilst the beautiful game is still precisely that.'

lol Nailed him!

Upon reading the entirety of the thread, one thing has occurred to me.

Southern Fox IS Gavin Ward. It is inconceivable that a 'referee' could have progressed through the ranks with such inadequacy, bringing light on the importance of the original post. Our good friend Southern 'Gav' Fox has a personal vendetta against our club and this thread has been set up as a vehicle of his own self-satisfaction. Our frustrated posts have fueled his wanks since the match ended. It was only ever intended to harbour our frustrated posts from the off.

Let's delve in to the evidence a little further. Firstly, the name. 'Southern' Fox - Nice decoy. This has been thought out thoroughly, giving our suspect time to 'travel home', when in fact he was furiously masturbating over a laptop with this thread open, among an assembled circle of the rest of the FA's staff.

Wardy Fox has also moved to bring light on alleged faultless displays in other LCFC games, no doubt to cover his back from the FA staff that were uninvited to the sordid wankathon. In the fashion of any true archetypal villain, Southern Fox has left subtle hints of his true existence. The apparent same age is intended as a hint of an alter-ego.

Sorry Southern Fox :D You've probably suffered enough sleepless nights without my contribution.

In all seriousness Gavin Ward is the route of all bad and evil in the world. Gavin Ward gives babies aids (manually) and last year's earthquake in Japan was caused as a result of the resonance caused by football fans simultaneously stomping the floor in frustration during one of his games which rippled half way across the world to cause the resultant earthquake and tsunami.

Concluding thought for Gav, if you're reading: When you look like Ginny Weasly you're understandably likely to feel somewhat powerless in the unforgiving world in which we live. But if you EVER even CONSIDER relinquishing ANY self-confidence by using MY beloved team in an ego-boosting exercise again, I will make damn fvcking sure to mash your pea-size boll*cks in to each of your 12 year old ears before putting your head (containing genetalia) in to a blender and serving the resultant slush in a cup to the FA. Rather than the standard 'STARBUCKS' or 'FAIRTRADE' on the side of the cup, there will be a message: 'Sort this sh*t out whilst the beautiful game is still precisely that.'

lol:yahoo: my "heavy duty" blender is ready as back up for the for the numerous thick bits! :thumbup:

• 7 months later...

I wonder if Southern Fox ever did hear from Gavin again :whistle:

From today:

Havent really spoken with him since

In regards to sky I looked on Sky text at the live matches and it wasnt on there hence I thought I would ask you guys

Thanks for your help

lol

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 1