Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

And why did this thread get bumped?

I'm not condeming it. As this thread was the shit. What was the ref's name again?

I thought the same.

He's called Gavin Ward, did the Birmingham v Posh game on Saturday according to a referee website.

Edited by Fox92

Now he's sent Nige off! lol

What a fvcking goober.

Tell your mate to take a running jump off a bridge.

Oh dear this thread is going to end up with more abuse than the Holloway thread by the end of tonight

:D Great thread. Comedy gold.

Ian Stringer @StringerSport

RT @its_benji: I'm watching this and Im thinking are the FA recruiting refs from the street? absolute ridiculous decisions 1st half #lcfc

Stringer ^^

Your mate is having a shocker, I think the only thing for it is to fvck his missus while he is fvcking us in the second half.

If he doesn't have a missus, then shag his mum, or sister, or dog, or all three.

Some of my personal favourites

• Like 2

lol. What a cvnt. He's racist too... :ph34r:

Anyway, Powell should of nutted him.

I'm sure he has a vendetta against Leicester and everyone who used to be assosated with it. We'll see if we get him later in the season.

I thought the same.

He's called Gavin Ward, did the Birmingham v Posh game on Saturday according to a referee website.

Ah yeah, I remember now. :thumbup:

Edited by Yojoe36

• 1 month later...
Guest BlueBrett

To be honest we've had that many shit refs over the last few months it seems statistically probable that we'll get one of them near enough every week.

To be honest we've had that many shit refs over the last few months it seems statistically probable that we'll get one of them near enough every week.

Refs have been good this season, it was last season when they were shockingly poor.

I wonder if our league position is reflected at least in part by the above.