Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

Oh dear I bet you regret posting this, what a hopeless excuse for a human being, it's not the fact he gave lots of decisions against us it's just the sheer incompetence of him. what's with booking nugent for claiming a corner and konchesky for rightly arguing a basic fact, it was our throw, yet no card for a forearm smash on SSL and the right back ran 60 yards to scream at the linesman, yet no card.

Then the number of basic decisions he got wrong, he could have awarded a corner, freekick eitherway, handball against the fullback or a push against the fonz, in the corner near the end, we end up with a goalkick!!

Never in 22 years of going to watch the city have I seen such a abject performance from a ref, occasional homers, yes but never such a poor all round showing.

As for the Pearson thing, he walks into our dressing room giving it the big I am, but then asks the 4th official to send Pearson to the stand, what massive bollocks that must have taken, the 4th official was about the size of a dwarf!!

The guy is a c*nt no two ways about it. Totally incompetent and not up to standard to ref at such a level.

The fa need to look at this game, refs need to be made accountable for their actions. Fair enough no point punishing odd mistakes which you only see after with the cameras. But refs that clearly from start to finish make mistake after mistake .... Clearly Epitomising his div rating (& fa respect campaign) by walking into and disrupting a team talk mid conversation wan*er

😡

Pearson is a bloody disgrace, and not fit to be our manager. His puerile outburst was embarrassing to say the least.

Learn to keep your big mouth shut, and try to show some decorum. It is bad enough having you as an inept manager, without such moronic outbursts, as you displayed tonight.

Control yourself, or f--k out of it

What a ridiculous post
  • Like 4

Pearson is a bloody disgrace, and not fit to be our manager. His puerile outburst was embarrassing to say the least.

Learn to keep your big mouth shut, and try to

show some decorum. It is bad enough having you as an inept manager, without such moronic outbursts, as you displayed tonight.

No get it right fvck nuts, it was the ref that was the disgrace. Not Pearson

• Like 1

Learn to keep your big mouth shut, and try to show some decorum. It is bad enough having you as an inept manager, without such moronic outbursts, as you displayed tonight.

lol You're DEFINITELY a WUM.

I think you change your name to Dangerously unbalanced , then find out where Gavin ward lives creep up behind him and place your fuse wire of a cock between his buttocks while whispering terms of endearments in his ear. Failing that just go and **** your self with the rough end of a pineapple .

• Like 2

We should have seen this coming to be fair. Quick google of his name, the results are pretty much 100% negative.

The story about him abandoning a Plymouth V Barnsley match in 2009 because it was raining made me laugh, Barnsley were 4-1 up at the time!

LMAO Why am i not shocked by this seriously! This league is going down hill for officiating

obvious-troll-wedding.jpg

Good morning all,

I thought it was about time I replied

I went to the game and got back at 1230pm as I live it Kent. Gavin said that he would call me after the game but he didnt - I think we know why

I think it was fair to say that his performance was "below average" (not even going to mention the NP/ Half time thing)

During the game I tried to not just get on his back like everyone else around me, and look at his decision making alone without having my blue tinted glasses on

I thought he got loads wrong and to add to that I dont think his linemen helped him out one bit

As a team, I thought they got too many decisions wrong. Linesmen were making simple errors and with the ref backing them up added to the pressure

Middlesboro didnt help the fact with the constant breaking up of play and fouling

I have seen him ref us once before and we won the game comfortably 2-0 I believe v Crewe and he put in a faultless display

Last night was in my opinion the other end of the spectrum

I felt a bit sorry for him and its a shame we had to witness that performance

Im not sure what problems he will encounter with NP wanting to take it to appeal nor do I know what the rules are in regards to referees entering the home changing rooms

Southern Fox

Very honest response it was the Danns incident at the end which really sealed it for me as the worst performance I have seen from a ref. I think this thread has had more views so far than the new manager thread did when Sven was sacked after 1 day lol

Good morning all,

I went to the game and got back at 1230pm as I live it Kent. Gavin said that he would call me after the game but he didnt - I think we know why

I think it was fair to say that his performance was "below average" (not even going to mention the NP/ Half time thing)

During the game I tried to not just get on his back like everyone else around me, and look at his decision making alone without having my blue tinted glasses on

I thought he got loads wrong and to add to that I dont think his linemen helped him out one bit

As a team, I thought they got too many decisions wrong. Linesmen were making simple errors and with the ref backing them up added to the pressure

Middlesboro didnt help the fact with the constant breaking up of play and fouling

I have seen him ref us once before and we won the game comfortably 2-0 I believe v Crewe and he put in a faultless display

Im not sure what problems he will encounter with NP wanting to take it to appeal nor do I know what the rules are in regards to referees entering the home changing rooms

Southern Fox

Fair play to you for coming back and giving such an honest and balanced response.

Shame Gavin couldnt give such an honest and blanced performance.

Anywhooo, life goes on....

Good morning all,

Southern Fox

I must applaud firstly your effort in coming from Kent to watch that shite last night, and secondly for coming back on here and giving us your honest opinion on your friends display. Having attended the Chelsea v Leicester cup replay in the 90s officiated that night by Mr Mike Reid I can confirm that your mates performance last night was marginally worse than that of Mike Reid, which until last night goes down in my memory as the worst referee display witnessed in my 31 years of watching City.

I totally agree that the lino's were utterly shit, they only have half the pitch to run these days and still get it wrong, but when your mate does call, give him a word of advice and tell him to concentrate harder on the day job as I am confident come the end of the season it will be his only source of income!