Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Up to episode 13 season five so nearly caught up. i see where the Carl pictures have come from now.

Also in another thread The Grove was mentione. Was that relevant to TWD? It was a prett gruesome episode.

Not only does Rick's group kill all the undead but they also get rid of the ones that are alive. I reckon they will be the only ones left on the planet at the end.

They have just arrived at the new community which appears to be a nice peaceful place.

I'm nearing the end of season five so wont watch it. Seems like they could all be kicked out of the community group they are in if they don't kill all the residents first. Cannot see any of them settling down in a normal life again unless it is on a dessert island.

Hope that does not give anything away. I am just going on what has happened in the previous four or five series. They have become used to life on the road.

I'm nearing the end of season five so wont watch it. Seems like they could all be kicked out of the community group they are in if they don't kill all the residents first. Cannot see any of them settling down in a normal life again unless it is on a dessert island.

Hope that does not give anything away. I am just going on what has happened in the previous four or five series. They have become used to life on the road.

Its a very good point, why don't those fookers go to a inhabited island, stupid fookwitts

Finished as far as I can go, Episode 7  season 6. Anyone watched more? Bit  more of a cliffhanger than normal.

According to this episode 8 has only recently been aired on AMC.http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/start-to-finish-3258349/

Read a piece  on a blog about Glen's story. I sort of agree.

It said  the story was implauable. He fell into a hoard of zombies and luckily the other blok falling on top of him that was having his gut torn out. But the worst thing was it was at the end of episode 4 and we had to wait until episode 7 to find out that Glen had somehow pulled himself under a dumpster truck. I thought he was a gonner and did wonder why  nothing was mentioned in the  next 3 episodes.

Edited by Rincewind

Yeah wasn't the best. The show add too many speeches and shite conversations when all we wanna see is Walkers getting ****ed up. 

I knew they should have left little bitch-ass Sam in the house. He's gonna get them all bit.

Excited to see Negen, if he is like the comics then we're in for a wild time. He makes the Governor seem like a toddler.

As for Morgan, I just want him to die already. He's so annoying.

The MSF was decent but you can tell it was meant to have been much more and had to be made into a two part story which will resume in February

I think due to that 90 min episode we had with Morgan (who I hate more and more) they had to cut down the MSF and that's why we got that strange cliffhanger with Sam (please get ate soon) and co. This is basically the No Way Out story from the comic and we will see absolute carnage when the MSP airs next year

Personally i wouldn't have had a Morgan 90 min episode if the MSF was to be effected which I am lead to believe it was from reports I read. 90 min MSF would have been so much better and would have got the whole No Way Out story in and we wouldn't be feeling a bit deflated from that MSF

It was good but could have been so much better. Still looking forward to total carnage that will happen in the mid season premiere though

Oh and the after credits part was fvckin awesome! Negan is coming and when he does this show is gonna get even more fvcked up!

Also did anyone notice that Heath, Aaron and Spencer were no where to be seen and also that bloke who was injured during the tower coming down and was carried away by Tara and Rosita magically vanished lol

I love TWD but the continuity issues seem to be getting worse. The writing has been good but lately I dunno it seems to be suffering

Continuity issues I can deal with but the Glenn cop out death was IMO poor writing. Yes I called it but when shown it just didn't seem right, all them walkers and he doesn't even get a scratch? They could have done it better I think, especially after watching it unfold. It screamed lazy writing

Season 6 started so well but from about Episode 4 it seemed to hit a bit of a iffy patch and I hope season 6B will be a lot better and it should be with it building up to Negan, etc

Edited by Chrisuki

the first half of this season 6 has been awful. absolutley awful in my eyes. all happened over the space of what? a day? it was broken up, it was dull and it was not interesting. they didn't hint to negan enough, there was no suspense and if the first thing negan does follows the comic there will be uproar now. 

god i hope they do! 

Has there ever been a not boring ep of WD?  I watched a lot of the 1st season and couldn't get into it at all what with it trying to get you to take it seriously while having ludicrously dumb shit happen like a guy tearing his arm in two by lightly touching a piece of glass.  And after all those seconds of action lets go back to another long and dull conversation between characters you've got absolutely no reason to care about.  Horrible show.  

I probably won't be welcomed back in here.

Has there ever been a not boring ep of WD? I watched a lot of the 1st season and couldn't get into it at all what with it trying to get you to take it seriously while having ludicrously dumb shit happen like a guy tearing his arm in two by lightly touching a piece of glass. And after all those seconds of action lets go back to another long and dull conversation between characters you've got absolutely no reason to care about. Horrible show.

I watched this series and it was shit and stupid.

In one episode a boy falls in the middle of the Derby fans, yet somehow gets up and climbs over the fence. The Derby fans somehow were in slow motion. Yet in another episode, the fence breaks the Derby fans are running towards them like they were sheep on heat. What a stupid programme

Has there ever been a not boring ep of WD?  I watched a lot of the 1st season and couldn't get into it at all what with it trying to get you to take it seriously while having ludicrously dumb shit happen like a guy tearing his arm in two by lightly touching a piece of glass.  And after all those seconds of action lets go back to another long and dull conversation between characters you've got absolutely no reason to care about.  Horrible show.  

Yeah there has been a few really exciting ones, but when it's dull it is really really dull. If you think season 1 is stupid then I encourage you to not watch any other seasons because the writing gets lazier. Oh, we need to kill off a character? Why don't we have a normally loud zombie somehow walk up to to person and bite them, without anyone seeing or hearing it, despite it being quiet- is a normal thing. 

I enjoy the show though. 

Edited by lgfualol

Well I'm enjoying it.

Glenn:

His escape may be seen as a cop out but is it? the MSF as before shows that the walkers ignore people covered in blood and guts. I guess he was.

Not sure why they all don't walk around covered in blood and guts all the time - I would - seems you're then perfectly safe.

There are a number of annoying characters at the moment and numbers do need thinning down so the next episode should be the time to do it. amazing number of women now too so a few of them need to go. I find it surprising that as many women are still around several years into the zombiefest and the fact so so many are reasonably good looking and scewable is realistically more surprising (long may that continue). In reality the good lookers would have been screwed to death and look like skanks by now wouldn't they?