Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Seemed a lot of blood for someone shot in the arm. We will see, I'm sure Carol will save the day again.

he won't be dead that easily imo

Out of interest where is that other women? Has she been killed or left the group? The one who was with the governor and turned lesbian for the doctor. Think I've missed where she's gone

Daryl was definitely shot in the shoulder, you can tell from the angle of Dwight's gun. Something bigs coming in the next episode though. To have that many main characters out at the same time seems like they're building to have one of them killed.

I think that in the comics its Glenn that gets killed, but on a fair few occasions the TV show has gone in the opposite direction, so I'm going for Daryl here. It seems they've really been struggling to find anything for him to do this season. 

It was kind of off-screen, rarely key characters are killed off screen.

Also anyone else reckon Maggie's baby has died and is eating her from the inside?

YES! we said the same thing. how cool would that be!?

Think Maggie's thing is to just get Hilltop & their doctor involved again.

Enith and Maggie will leave Alexandria in the direction of Hilltop, obviously leading to 2 or 3 main characters following them. Enith will be talking about life and Maggie will stop her and give a speech about life and her father, then they get caught and held hostage. Meanwhile the followers - Eugene, Spencer and Judith, also surrounded in woodland, listen to Spencer talk about life and his mother, before being surrounded and used as hostages.

You're welcome AMC. Wrote the script for you.

To what I think will happen in the finale. Quite a long read!

The next episode will begin with Daryl, Rosita, Glenn and Machone tied up and Daryl slowly dying. The other three desperately beg and try everything to escape. Rick and a few others go out to try and find them but come across other saviours. Where Rick offers to trade but they refuse. Just as they're about to shoot Rick and his group Heath and the lesbian women kill the saviours the group came across. However back where Glenn and the others are tied up carol comes in and saves them after hearing the gun shot. They all go back to Alexandria thinking they've killed them all and everyone laughing. However Negan and some of his gang turn up with still one hostage who Rick and the group forgot about... Morgan. After Rick tries to negotiate again (like he did with the govenor standing outside the prison) Negan finally loses his temper and bashes Morgans head in. They then run into the woods and Rick and a few others try to chace after them. Not managing to find Negan but a couple of his men are hiding shooting at Rick and his companions. Where someone else gets shot in the chest. (I think Abraham will die also so him) and they try to rush him back to Alexandria (like they did with Tyreese) but when they get there he's already dead. The last scene will be Morgan's and Abrahams funeral.

The cliffhanger cheapened what should have been one of the defining moments of the show.

Yup, and one of the best eps imo.

Just wait, AMC will have us waiting until the 3rd episode of the next season to see who got killed. We'll have carol and morgan, some backstory to some random character and then we'll find out but it'll just skip to the group back at alexandria crying and stuff.

Absolute bullshit, 90 minute buildup episode for a cliffhanger ending. Fvck off AMC. Who thought that would be a good idea?

Episode is currently rated 6.1 on IMDB, lowest walking dead episode in 6 years haha

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Like 1

Browsing and found this thread by accident!

I'm a huge fan of the show, having crammed in 5 whole series from beginning of August to end of September last year,

just to be ready for the first part of series 6, that started in October!

I'm not a telly watcher really, unless its football, but this has me hooked!

Already fed up that it finishes tonight.