Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Looks like alot of people think Glenn will be a goner then and it does make sense. Whatever happens it seems like something nasty is planned as Andrew Lincoln (Rick) said this in an interview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/walking-dead-season-6-finale-script-made-andrew-lincoln-sick-my-stomach

Oh and about Morgan and what he was building...

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/09/the-walking-dead-greg-nicotero-reveals-what-morgan-is-building/

Decent episode this week no where near as good as last weeks but still good viewing

Carol is once again badass as is Maggie, but the way Carol adapts to situations is great to watch. They both clean house and kill the people who took them hostage (Saviours) they don't even end up needing Rick and Co haha

Edited by Chrisuki

Looks like alot of people think Glenn will be a goner then and it does make sense. Whatever happens it seems like something nasty is planned as Andrew Lincoln (Rick) said this in an interview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/walking-dead-season-6-finale-script-made-andrew-lincoln-sick-my-stomach

Oh and about Morgan and what he was building...

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/09/the-walking-dead-greg-nicotero-reveals-what-morgan-is-building/

Considering what's already gone on in the series, I'd think it'd take a lot to make Lincoln sick in his stomach. Someone will go in a horrible manner.

Considering what's already gone on in the series, I'd think it'd take a lot to make Lincoln sick in his stomach. Someone will go in a horrible manner.

I'm thinking we could see a few brutal finale deaths!

Decent episode this week no where near as good as last weeks but still good viewing

Carol is once again badass as is Maggie, but the way Carol adapts to situations is great to watch. They both clean house and kill the people who took them hostage (Saviours) they don't even end up needing Rick and Co haha

I enjoyed the episode, very intrigued by the whole Negan thing,

Carol and Maggie being badass was quality, I thought Maggie was going to go all soft on the other woman and it would be a Tara style recruitment, but Carol just took her out.

Enjoyed that episode, one of my favourites in a while. They touched upon on Talking Dead, but that girl speaking to Maggie was spot on: "You're not the good guys".

Rick's group is arguably the worst we've seen in the entire program, finding and killing groups within hours. But you could say that they've needed to kill everyone they have to keep what they've got, unlike he Wolves who just killed seemingly for fun. 

Not sure where the storyline goes from here, only three episodes left so presumably there will be a massive shock/cliffhanger on the final episode as per. 

Enjoyed that episode, one of my favourites in a while. They touched upon on Talking Dead, but that girl speaking to Maggie was spot on: "You're not the good guys".

Rick's group is arguably the worst we've seen in the entire program, finding and killing groups within hours. But you could say that they've needed to kill everyone they have to keep what they've got, unlike he Wolves who just killed seemingly for fun. 

Not sure where the storyline goes from here, only three episodes left so presumably there will be a massive shock/cliffhanger on the final episode as per. 

But that is a common theme, Rick and crew have to be the bad guys, to protect the good guys from the even worse guys.  This is the role that Morgan is playing to try be a good guy in a group that has had to be bad to survive and it is affecting Carol now too. There is going to be a serious crisis of confidence in what they are doing and how they are doing it very soon. Carol is starting questioning herself and them. You could see it in Glen and Heath last week,  there is one thing killing zombies and crazed Wolves  that  are attacking your home, another thing slitting people's throats in their beds. 

Did they have to attack the Saviours? Could they have negotiated peace? Are they any better than the Saviours, are they worse? Could they have joined forces with the Saviours, the Hilltop, even Atlanta and going back further, Woodbury and the Governor and focussed on the real enemy which are the Zombies...

Edited by Captain...

Saw the latest episode yesterday and I was thinking the same. Rick and crew are destroying the human race quicker than the zombies.

Maybe it is justified and because they have been a target in the past they want to safeguard what they have and ensure it does not happen again. Strike first. But to build the world again would require more than their small group. It would need co-operation between communities, trade and support.

It is only a fantasy though which does not always require logic and rational thinking. It would not be entertaining otherwise. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

So guys abit of fun post your sweepstakes on who dies in the next 4 episodes

Mine are...

Tara

Rosita

Glenn

If you get it right you win a high five!

Abraham (he'll do one of them mad runs he does to try and save people but will get eaten)

Tara (as someone already stated so her GF will say I never told her I love her)

Gabriel (will do a prayer and a speech and will save a main character like Rick, Carl or Machone)

Carols new bf (him and carol are surrounded they fight there way out but when they're back he shows carol a bite and dies. Send carol into meltdown)

Just predictions of course lol

One shock would be to bring one of the main characters back. One we thought was dead. Imagine if the cliff hanger was someone like Shane saying "hello Rick"

Having just seen who's coming back for the season finale I think it's obvious which main character is going to die. Obviously I could be wrong but for me it's a massive hint. Not sure i wanted to see it to be honest! It's possibly a massive spoiler so only look at your own risk.

Good episode tonight, didn't see that coming (nor did she) I see the finale is now a 90 minute episode think it's going to be an epic one.

Having just seen who's coming back for the season finale I think it's obvious which main character is going to die. Obviously I could be wrong but for me it's a massive hint. Not sure i wanted to see it to be honest! It's possibly a massive spoiler so only look at your own risk.

I've had a look and can't see anything relating to the finale?!

What another damn good episode!

I was surprised Denise got Abe's comic book death, I was sure it was gonna be Tara and the Eugene dick biting scene was great haha, straight outta the comics aswell

One thing that dawned on me, the gang has killed loads of saviours now, if Negan doesn't do something nasty in the finale then it's gonna really taint the whole build up. Surely we are gonna see more main characters die?

Da fuq?

Edited by Chrisuki

Ohhhh I think I know what LCFC FOX is on about now and if it's what i think it is then it's just far fetched rumours which should be taken with a pinch of salt

I don't know how to put that spoiler tab on my phone so won't say much. But as I said if that's true that they're coming back it looks like we're waving goodbye to ................

I don't know how to put that spoiler tab on my phone so won't say much. But as I said if that's true that they're coming back it looks like we're waving goodbye to ................

To do spoilers it's [ spoiler ]insert spoiler here[ /spoiler ] without the spaces

Anyway as for them rumours, better do a tag incase

It would be so corny and majorly cheesy if Beth and Merle appear welcoming Daryl to the other side, I pray this doesn't happen as it would just be all kinds of cheese and if Beth is singing aswell then I'm turning off haha

Oh and if that's not the rumour you have heard then oops lol

Edited by Chrisuki

To do spoilers it's [ spoiler ]insert spoiler here[ /spoiler ] without the spaces

Anyway as for them rumours, better do a tag incase

It would be so corny and majorly cheesy if Beth and Merle appear welcoming Daryl to the other side, I pray this doesn't happen as it would just be all kinds of cheese and if Beth is singing aswell then I'm turning off haha

Oh and if that's not the rumour you have heard then oops lol

that's the one I heard and there down in future episodes? Maybe people are assuming but it's probably likely if they are.

I thought it'd be like how Tyreese died. But yeah I can imagine what you said being true with Beth singing and Merle saying stuff like "welcome bro" lol I just don't want it to be him though as he's the best character!

Didn't see that coming, good episode, but where has Carol gone? Were those guys more saviours? Originally I assumed he was running from the saviours when he met Daryl, so was he recruited or was he one of them all along.

Oh and Eugene was brilliant.

Edited by Captain...

Originally I assumed he was running from the saviours when he met Daryl, so was he recruited or was he one of them all along.

Dwight's backstory...

He was part of the saviours but wanted out and went on the run but was then found took back and ironed by Negan for being disloyal