Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

A baby is the sign of a potential fruitful future. Of course there is no way a baby would survive in the conditions that exist in the series and furthermore the mere existance of a baby would have caused many more deaths. Still didn't we see a survivor who needed insulin injections this week - until they died but not due to needing insulin.

has it really been years though? its always autumn and they haven't gone anywhere. they walk down the same road every series

They are based in Georgia, which actually has a moderate climate, so probably not too much fluctuation. However, it's obvious that the art department drive around with lorry loads of leaves and drop them all over the roads to have that cool 'drive through leaves' effect. Suppose it's to add to the dying/dead feeling of the show, but it fails to realise that the trees are full of green leaves.

I'm not exactly sure of the timelines anymore, and to be honest I'm not too bothered.

In the comic I believe the meet Negan outside of Washington DC, but I'm not certain they've actually left the State they've started in in reality. Damn those state film tax subsidies! 

I enjoyed the MSF, can't believe I have to wait until Feb.

Only thing I didn't like was Tara, Rosita and Eugene vs the Wolf. Just shoot him in the head, don't give him your guns.

Of all the ridiculous things that happen on this show, them just giving him the guns was by far the most far-fetched. Just bloody shoot him!

• 2 months later...

I've enjoyed the show so far, yes it's had some dull moments but it also has some really good parts. I will wait for the season to end, then binge on it if I can wait. I'm not sure I will be able to with better call Saul which starts on Thursday I think.

Edited by Strokes

I've enjoyed the show so far, yes it's had some dull moments but it also has some really good parts. I will wait for the season to end the binge on it if I can wait. I'm not sure I will be able to with better call Saul which starts on Thursday I think.

tonight on AMC

Just one thing what happened to Sam saying mum, that's how the last one ended.

Yeah was abit confused about that, plus it was daylight one minute and dark the next and Rick and the gang were still outside lol. Did they just chill out for abit with the Walkers? haha

Better call Saul is tonight?

Yeah airs in the states tonight

Yeah was abit confused about that, plus it was daylight one minute and dark the next and Rick and the gang were still outside lol. Did they just chill out for abit with the Walkers? haha

Yeah airs in the states tonight

Yeah I had to watch TWD after reading some comments in here lol - really glad I did, it was brilliant. I'll have a look for BCS tomorrow night then, I swear I read it was returning on 18th in the states.

Just went to watch it. The last season listed on Putlocker is season 5. Don;t recall how it ended. The first comment is asking for season 7.

Just gone to previous page. First post was mine saying I had seen 1-8 S6 So can watch tp 9 now.

Edited by Rincewind