Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

Sorry to be a pain,but has something gone wrong as a previous post said it would be confirmed at 4pm.A p**t in the pub cliamed Fulham had made a last minute offer ?

Very much doubt this - Fulham have reportedly only just tied up a deal for Jordan Rhodes (£3.5m) - to be announced after the Huddersfield Play Off Final. I doubt they'd go for 2 lower League strikers in a week. I think the guy you heard in the pub (what is a p**t anyway - sorry to be a bit dense ?!) must have mixed up Rhodes and Vardy - many punters, don't have much of a clue when it comes to non-Premier League stuff !

I'm sure there'll be a formal announcement about Vardy from City today (didn't he only have his medical on Wednesday ?).

Caroline Barker@nonleagueshow

Hear Jamie Vardy to Leicester may be done today.. does it strictly make him most expensive Non League player?? - it is before the AGM...

If he's never played in the football leagues he's a non league player as far as I'm concerned.

When he scores the winner in the final of the next World Cup we'll be wonder what all the fuss was about. :ph34r:

Convinced this lad is going to be the business, it's just a feeling but he's got my full support. The way the likes of Mackail-Smith, Kightly, Morison, Boyd, Smalling and several others have stepped up in recent seasons I think this lad has every chance. His first touch, close control, pace and finishing look top drawer. Confident lad as well. Mustard.

Archived