Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

With the United pair done i assume this is dead or he cant decide.Frankly if he has looked around and is undecided i dont want him,he is not THAT good and 1M is overpriced,and yes I did see him play last season! Two footed and quick but a big jump to the championship.Lets move on and make sure we have Vassel on a new contract.

With the United pair done i assume this is dead or he cant decide.Frankly if he has looked around and is undecided i dont want him

Because we've signed a Central Midfielder and a Right Back we've given up on signing Jamie Vardy or he has decided he doesn't want to come? How do you know that we just haven't been able to agree a fee yet, haven't come to an agreement on wages or even just don't want to announce it yet for some reason. You don't know what is going on with Vardy FFS.

He and his agent came last week and were shown every thing we have

Blackpool have made a similar bid so don't think you can blame the lad for waiting to see if they make the Premiership ?

I do not see anything other than a season of struggle for Blackpool if they go up....

Might actually be better for his first season of professional football to be at an aspiring champ team than struggling prem team....

He and his agent came last week and were shown every thing we have

Blackpool have made a similar bid so don't think you can blame the lad for waiting to see if they make the Premiership ?

Well that's breaking news :rolleyes:

No doubt if it had come from you it would have been!

That's the thing, said it a while back in here that he'd been shown round.

Obviously I was just guessing though.

That's the thing, said it a while back in here that he'd been shown round.

Obviously I was just guessing though.

your guessing skills are brilliant ;):ph34r:

also..it was breaking news when you said it...as you was the first 1 to say; so thats breaking news isnt it :unsure:

Can see why hes taking his time, it will be a big move for him all told...tho if he went blackpool I'll be surprised if he gets over £90 a week. :ph34r:

Heard from a very reliable source, a person who is very very close to Fleetwood's chairman that Vardy signed for us today.

Sorry not signed yet officially but agreed to sign.

Deal is done subject to medical, £1M + Bonuses, and going by Vardy's twitter medical will probably be tomorrow.

Just passing on the little bit I get, so don't go all Bert on me.

And if he scores a hatfull of goals it will be a gamble worth paying - non league footballers can make it big tine eg Chris Smalling and our very own Alan Smith. Everybody raves over Schlupp and others from the academy - yet they've not proved they can hack it at a higher level yet - at least Vardy is scoring goals at higher level than our apprentices have done.

Sorry not signed yet officially but agreed to sign.

Deal is done subject to medical, £1M + Bonuses, and going by Vardy's twitter medical will probably be tomorrow.

Just passing on the little bit I get, so don't go all Bert on me.

All spot on

Archived