Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

As i said - agreed today - It's just under a million actually with a few performance bonuses to make it up to £1 million

Should know the salary details in the morning but it was all about the opportunity for Vardy

Very impressive attitude

As i said - agreed today - It's just under a million actually with a few performance bonuses to make it up to £1 million

Should know the salary details in the morning but it was all about the opportunity for Vardy

Very impressive attitude

Do you mean someone will tell you what they think he's on.

Apart from the manager, player, agent and accounts who else would know and why would any of the aforementioned blab?

I thought the owners were keeping quiet about everything and yet suddenly we have a number of knowitalls

Do you mean someone will tell you what they think he's on.

Apart from the manager, player, agent and accounts who else would know and why would any of the aforementioned blab?

I thought the owners were keeping quiet about everything and yet suddenly we have a number of knowitalls

Can't give you my source

I'll do my best to get the salary info

As i said its been agreed today - he's impressed everyone at the club with his attitude and approach to the whole thing - Blackpool were very keen to get him also

Impressed that hes considered his options and looked around before running into a club like a headless chicken

Has done very well at a lower League club with poor training facilities, coaches and teammates compaired to ours now, and he was doing well for himself.

Lets hope hes a hard worker :fc::scarf::fc:

bit of a hiatus Flaminal!

Yeah I know, hopefully another idiot hasn't taken my place as the worst poster on Foxestalk.

As for Vardy, he looks pretty decent. Imagine he'll be on really low wages. He wasn't outclassed when the Fleetwood played Blackpool, so he might be a great signing. But if he is shit, that £1million is going to look embarrassingly high.

As a Fleetwood supporter of a few years and an avid TV viewer who will watch anybody who's on You will be getting a top player IMOA. Vardy is head and shoulders above anyone I've ever seen at our level. He seems to have a great attitude,pace to burn, can play down the middle or on either wing as part of a front 3. Certainly the best finisher that I've seen and I'm sure he will be a great signing for you. He was brilliant for us and had most defenders running round in cicles, against Wycolme, Yeovil & Blackpool in our cup run as well. Wish we could keep him but that was never going to happen. However, good luck to the lad and good luck to you all next season on the way to promotion.

many thanks redcod, i live in Blackpool and recently visited your ground to watch my son play in a school cup game, the set-up you have is a credit to those running the club and i wish you all the best in your League2 adventure, btw my son played at Bloomfield roa last night, im not going into detail but shambolic and outrageous are two words i will be using in my letter to that feebly excuse of a football club.Lets hope Vardy signs and lives up to expectations, imo its a big step up but pace in non league is as good as pace in the Championship

It's a gamble and I said it a couple of weeks ago but I cannot stress enough that we've got to be patient with the lad.

Patience isn't something we are accustomed to one season isn't patience standards judging by Beckford even though he has scored 15 goals.

Thanks dpjfox, glad you enjoyed our facilities, we're very proud of them. I've never been to bloomfield rd but have heard quite a few people echo your words about the place. Here's to a great season for us all. onwards and upwards.

Just spoke to my mate who is Fleetwoods corporate manager and he's said that Vardy has impressed Leicester so much and vice versa. It's nice to know both parties are keen on this as that helps thing go more smoothly, he'll hit the ground running. Will be confirmed shortly.

Fleetwood couldn't refuse the money, good deal for both parties. It'll help them push on next season.

Patience isn't something we are accustomed to one season isn't patience standards judging by Beckford even though he has scored 15 goals.

Little bit different, the transfer fee is of course quite high for a non league player, but he still will cost alot less than Beckford and also be on alot smaller wages than Beckford.

If he's a hard working player which I imagine he his, then our fans will love him.

Little bit different, the transfer fee is of course quite high for a non league player, but he still will cost alot less than Beckford and also be on alot smaller wages than Beckford.

If he's a hard working player which I imagine he his, then our fans will love him.

What is the reason to suggest that Beckford isn't perceived to be a hard working player?

Where have I said anything about Beckford not being a player that works hard? I was talking about Vardy, the last line was absolutely nothing to do with Beckford.

Sorry it was a presumption the general consensus on here is that Beckford doesn't work hard enough ,I would argue he does it is just that our piss poor midfield cannot make the assists for him, but if we sign a winger or two and potentially with the signing of James who knows maybe Beckford could score more goals?

With regards to Vardy it seems he makes his own goals very direct and pacy should be a good signing for us.

Archived