Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

In Suarez' shadow, Gonzalo Higuain has just broken a 66-year old record for most goals scored in one Serie A season with 36.

I was surprised when he went to Napoli in the first place especially after his stats at Real Madrid (107 goals in 190 games) but I am even more surprised that bigger sides have not snapped him up yet. 

I was surprised when he went to Napoli in the first place especially after his stats at Real Madrid (107 goals in 190 games) but I am even more surprised that bigger sides have not snapped him up yet. 

Napoli are infamous for including ridiculous signing-on clauses into their players' contracts which are allegedly a ***** to negotiate. Must've something to do with De Laurentiis' ownership.

you'd think there's no way he's not leaving this summer, but honestly not sure who would pick him up. 

If Arsenal finally pulled their finger out, maybe. I don't think he'd fancy it though.

PSG? Ibra needs replacing.

Nico Gaitán has left Benfica in tears. There isn´t any news going around about him leaving or anything, nobody knows where he´s going.

He scored a masterpiece today, in his last game. 

Ci7TVVJXIAIG9ZN.jpg

My favourite player.

Edited by Mr.10

What the hell has happened to Dinamo Moscow? Relegated from the Russian Premier Division yesterday. The Russian Leicester ended up finishing 2pts behind CSKA at the top. Zenit qualify only for the Europa League

First relegation ever in 93 years, too!

They were apparently hit by FFP sanctions and had to cut their budget. Still, no excuse with players like Igor Denisov, Pavel Pogrebnyak, Chris Samba, Thomas Hubocan, Andrey Eschchenko or Aleksey Kozlov.

Here's a more in-depth analysis about Dynamo's deficiencies:

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/05/03/farewell-dynamo-moscow-could-the-previously-unthinkable-happen/