Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Jarome Thomas would be a decent option. But think he gets in the WBA team.

Yeah true but i think hes only fringe, i would think alot of the players on this list are fringe most weeks and will most likely be shipped to bring in new players... I hope :rolleyes:

From Callabinho latest list there are quite a few players worth looking at. Some I'd get in now, some depending on players going out (ones we might want to keep obviously).

M. Diame

J. Thomas

D. Guthrie

P. Scharner

G. Steinsson

Z. Knight

M. A. Fortune

S. Reid

S. Ricketts

M. Kightly

A. Buzsaky

G. Leadbitter

R. Koren

J. Rodriguez

M. Bates

L. McGugan

N. Clyne

M. Elliott

C. McCann

L. Chambers

P. Anderson

A. Gerrard

From Callabinho latest list there are quite a few players worth looking at. Some I'd get in now, some depending on players going out (ones we might want to keep obviously).

M. Diame

J. Thomas

D. Guthrie

P. Scharner

G. Steinsson

Z. Knight

M. A. Fortune

S. Reid

S. Ricketts

M. Kightly

A. Buzsaky

G. Leadbitter

R. Koren

J. Rodriguez

M. Bates

L. McGugan

N. Clyne

M. Elliott

C. McCann

L. Chambers

P. Anderson

A. Gerrard

YES!

M. Diame

J. Thomas

D. Guthrie

P. Scharner

G. Steinsson

Z. Knight

M. A. Fortune

S. Reid

S. Ricketts

M. Kightly

A. Buzsaky

G. Leadbitter

R. Koren

J. Rodriguez

M. Bates

L. McGugan

N. Clyne

M. Elliott

C. McCann

L. Chambers

P. Anderson

A. Gerrard

I would take every single one of these in a flash... Gerrard would be my first port of call to solve the obvious problem, I would expect clyne to go to the top flight, and would also expect palace to do everything in their power to keep him!

Yeah, we had the best defensive record in the league that year didnt we? Seem to remember he was constantly slated all year, and Has he done alot since 2 seasons ago? lol

He was good during his first year, and hardly slated all year during his second, just after the Forest game, do you not remember the Weale chants whenever Ricardo touched the ball? I'm not saying he's good enough to start, but come on he's easily good enough back-up.

He was good during his first year, and hardly slated all year during his second, just after the Forest game, do you not remember the Weale chants whenever Ricardo touched the ball? I'm not saying he's good enough to start, but come on he's easily good enough back-up.

Oh I completely agree about the Ricardo phase, but he was disgraceful, i would rather jobber got in goal over him on his form, Hes a good backup, but is he a good backup for out aspirations of the premier league (before I get bombarded i know were not there yet) I just think (don't shoot me down in flames) that if we get to the premiership next season, is he a good enough backup then, I would rather get someone now and get a season into them...

Oh I completely agree about the Ricardo phase, but he was disgraceful, i would rather jobber got in goal over him on his form, Hes a good backup, but is he a good backup for out aspirations of the premier league (before I get bombarded i know were not there yet) I just think (don't shoot me down in flames) that if we get to the premiership next season, is he a good enough backup then, I would rather get someone now and get a season into them...

How many keepers that are better than him will want to come to Leicester to act as second choice Keeper, while Weale is good enough back-up (While we are in the Championship) we should keep him instead of wasting more money on a player that will hardly be used, Weale as back-up should be good enough and if he proves himself not to be then we could always spend a lot less on an emergency loan.

How many keepers that are better than him will want to come to Leicester to act as second choice Keeper, while Weale is good enough back-up (While we are in the Championship) we should keep him instead of wasting more money on a player that will hardly be used, Weale as back-up should be good enough and if he proves himself not to be then we could always spend a lot less on an emergency loan.

Yeah i agree hes good enough backup for now.. but with speculation that kasper may move its worth keeping our eyes open, and just to pick up on your point of "wasting more money on a player that will hardly be used"

The list i put up was of "Free transfers"

And most of them would give kasper a run for his money :thumbup: not just be a backup

Yeah i agree hes good enough backup for now.. but with speculation that kasper may move its worth keeping our eyes open, and just to pick up on your point of "wasting more money on a player that will hardly be used"

The list i put up was of "Free transfers"

I know, but how many do you think would be happy to take less money than Weale does... :P

Out of interest is there a list anywhere of our players out of contract this season?

I know, but how many do you think would be happy to take less money than Weale does... :P

Out of interest is there a list anywhere of our players out of contract this season?

Scroll up and there's a link

Yeah I get what your saying, but were throwing money around like its going out of fashion, in all fairness respect has to go to Chris Weale for even bothering to stick around!

Not too sure to be honest, Football manager contracts are right i think? :thumbup:

The old guard

Like Kevin Phillips?, Owen would be superb at this level, doubt he would come though maybe under Sven. Ricardo Fuller is a good shout, him Nugent and Beckford up front should be good enough with service from the midfield which we are severely lacking.

Owen would be great signing but he's to much injury prone. If Kapser does leave then Brad Guzan and Thomas Sorensen would be great replacements. Zat Knight from Bolton would be excellent signing, this would probably mean releasing Tunchev, Kevin Davies is a player I've always rated.

Oh by the way won't be surprised if Owen heads to the US anyway.

he's been doing well at dons

good solid midfielder, played in the premier league last season, and hes physical, something pearson said we needed, always been one of my favorite players since he was at dirty leeds, he would die for 3 points.

Archived