Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Guest DavidJCW

The one major issue I would have with signing released or free ex-Premiership players, is that they would probably end up exactly like others we've had in the past. Lazy, money grabbing bastards who show no effort towards our cause and eventually end up pissing us all off.

I'd much rather have players who are up for it, passionate and contribute something more than just experience and former glories to the team.

Ive seen a few potential players worth a bid if the owners want to pay a nice sign on fee and probably atleast match the wages! Im not sure on their current situation i looked at these in january so not sure if they have extended their contracts or agreed a move, and i also know we would struggle to get them.. but here we go..

-Owen

-Hargreaves (wouldnt take him anyway)

-Craig gordon (injuries?)

-Chris Kirkland (injuries?)

-

Heurelho Gomes

-

Tomasz Kuszczak

-

Carlo Cudicini

-

Slyvain Distin

-Maynor Figueroa

-

Akos Buzsaky

-

Jordi Gomez

-

Mohamed Diame

-Emile Heskey

-Andy Johnson

-Michael owen

-hugo Rodallega

There is also a mass number of released players set to go in june unless they find a club, a few up and coming players in there that would be better than our current squad that could be tempted by a move to england? (we convinced tunchev!)

Couldnt really find alot more

If they're still out of contract I'd take, Emile!! Owen, Hugo Roddy, and buszacky!

Danny Murphy is available surely worth a punt is that experienced hard man in the middle of the park we desperately need.

I'd imagine he'll find a prem club but if he didn't, I'd have him at City in a heartbeat. Still a class player.

Danny Murphy is available surely worth a punt is that experienced hard man in the middle of the park we desperately need.

Danny Murphy would tear this league apart, he'd be a fantastic signing

Sasa Papac released from Rangers. 32 now but one of Rangers best players over the last 4-5 years.

i'm guessing that's due to not being able to afford wages. would be a good pickup for this division.

Archived