Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Wouldn't mind Stephen Kelly from Fulham if he's available on a free.

Don't rate Peltier at all.

That's not a bad shout. Solid player - gets forward well. I'd also agree with the shouts for Jerome Thomas and Michael Kightly - both can make things happen at Champ level. I'd consider Kevin Davies on a 12-month deal too although word is that MON wants to take him to Sunderland.

Michael Kightly would be great, although I'd imagine Wolves will offer him a deal now they've been relegated, or I can imagine a lower prem team taking a gamble.

Think Davies would be useful for us and fits the sort of player Pearson will go for.

Sam Ricketts and Stephen Kelly are solid full backs, Jack Colback is on one of the lists mentioned and he's looked useful whenever I've seen him.

Some other good players but think they'll have better offers.

That's not a bad shout. Solid player - gets forward well. I'd also agree with the shouts for Jerome Thomas and Michael Kightly - both can make things happen at Champ level. I'd consider Kevin Davies on a 12-month deal too although word is that MON wants to take him to Sunderland.

Lets be honest, they have been consistent at prem level, they get swept under the carpet for playing with a shit team lol

Just noticed this on Twitter from Fourth Official -

Fourth_Official

Mark Little, Grant McCann, David Ball, Scott Griffiths, Nicky Ajose, Matthew Breeze, George Boyd and Paul Taylor all transfer listed #pufc

30/04/2012 16:34

Fourth_Official

Joe Lewis & Danny Mills have left Peterborough United #pufc

30/04/2012 16:34

Didn't know what anyone else's thoughts were, but i'd probably take Grant McCann on a free?

Would've thought a lot of Championship clubs will be in for him, Boyd and Lewis.

Mark Little, Grant McCann, David Ball, Scott Griffiths, Nicky Ajose, Matthew Breeze, George Boyd and Paul Taylor all transfer listed

McGann and Boyd are pretty useful, are they really that skint?

Also chance that Ferguson is going Wolves

Put these down as favourites for the drop next season

Archived