Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Danny Murphy is available surely worth a punt is that experienced hard man in the middle of the park we desperately need.

get him in, he'll show Captain Craptastic what a creative midfielder actually looks like

get him in, he'll show Captain Craptastic what a creative midfielder actually looks like

I hope Danny Murphy comes, but will NP have the contact and ability to get him we will see I guess.

I hope Danny Murphy comes, but will NP have the contact and ability to get him we will see I guess.

NP's negotiating skills will be irrelevant if a Prem club comes in for him. TBH he's too good for the Champ.

NP's negotiating skills will be irrelevant if a Prem club comes in for him. TBH he's too good for the Champ.

I cannot see many Prem teams offering him first team football next season imo, his best bet is to either go abroad or try and get a team in the championship promoted if we are ambitious he is exactly the type of player we need a leader on the park.

god hope we pick up quite a few on free transfers as it doesnt affect the financials alot and could improve our team alot.

We will have to be carefull about wages though also we need to cut some of the current crop (wages) because of financial fair play rules and also some players dont offer value for money like Beckford and Mills IMO.

Paul Scharner on a free anyone? Midfield hard man, experienced, 32 so still got a year in him at least, no major injury problems, or is he too good for us?

Just the type of player we need - a holding midfielder who can read the game and cover the full backs when they bomb forward

Would have thought he would have another season or two left in the premiership though

Paul Scharner on a free anyone? Midfield hard man, experienced, 32 so still got a year in him at least, no major injury problems, or is he too good for us?

Definately...just read that he doesn't look like staying at west brom...think he'd add that bit of bite in midfield that we need

If we chase players from the Premiership and tempt them into coming here with massive wages then we'll definitely get promoted - Beckford, Pantsil, Johnson all immense for us this season :ph34r:

cant really put Beckford in the same category as Paintsil and Johnson really....unless you're just being annoying on purpose.

but i would generally agree that isnt the way to go, would much prefer some hungrier players to come in and really want to play for the shirt

Robbie Fowler is free, Could be a target man? Also is big in thailand so... Would suit the owners.

i am willing to keep our options open and i like the idea of a few experienced heads but i feel Pearson wants to concentrate on younger players id rather have Heskey back than Fowler though.

http://www.mirror.co...on-in-4m-824622

Pulis will also offload a string of frustrated stars to make way for new signings.

Kenwyne Jones, Cameron Jerome, Jonathan Woodgate, Ricardo Fuller, Danny Higginbotham and Michael Tonge could all be heading for the exit.

Weren't we linked with Kenwyne Jones last season? Would be immense if we could convince him to move down a division.

Archived