Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Should have it's own topic, not merged into the Wishlist. Been linked with him through the bookies and twitter, so if the likes of Gerrard etc can have their own topic then it's laughable Owen can't. The chat about him will only spam this topic now. Lets face it, he isn't on any of our wishlists!

Guest MattP

lol lol

So a couple of weeks after we all agree to go the "young and hungry, buildling a team" route we get back into the "Sven in a sweet shop" transfer market atitude of paying people tens of thousands of pounds a week to play for a team they don't give a shit about.

lol lol

So a couple of weeks after we all agree to go the "young and hungry, buildling a team" route we get back into the "Sven in a sweet shop" transfer market atitude of paying people tens of thousands of pounds a week to play for a team they don't give a shit about.

How difficult is it to understand

NO PLAYER GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE CLUB THEY PLAY FOR, THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THE MONEY!

1. 1325:
    FOOTBALL
    Michael Owen says he will continue in football despite not being offered a new contract with Manchester United, but insists it will not be in England's second tier.
    "The Championship is not an option. I'd like to think I haven't lost the ability to score goals and play at the highest level," he told Sky Sports News.
    "If I'm not going to play in the Premier League I may look further afield.
    "I still feel good and even though I've had a few injuries, I don't wake up with sore joints."

1. 1325:
    FOOTBALL
    Michael Owen says he will continue in football despite not being offered a new contract with Manchester United, but insists it will not be in England's second tier.
    "The Championship is not an option. I'd like to think I haven't lost the ability to score goals and play at the highest level," he told Sky Sports News.
    "If I'm not going to play in the Premier League I may look further afield.
    "I still feel good and even though I've had a few injuries, I don't wake up with sore joints."

That's because you don't play Michael.

Archived