Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Don't want Owen at all. Big wages to sit in the treatment room. No thank you.

As for his, 'dropping down to the Championship is not an option' statement, good luck with that Owen... don't see any Prem club gambling on him.

My biggest fear for next season has come true- Kevin Davies has signed a new 1 year deal. Guaranteed top scorer for next season already. Wank Wank Wank. They might keep hold of Zat Knight too

Doubt it

My biggest fear for next season has come true- Kevin Davies has signed a new 1 year deal. Guaranteed top scorer for next season already. Wank Wank Wank. They might keep hold of Zat Knight too

Really? Will be a good player at this level no doubt but he won't be top scorer.

He is designed for this league, good in the air, relatively quick. Personally think Bolton will cruise through the league if they can hold onto 3 or 4 more good players. Likely to keep Stuart Holden due to his injury so he could come back and be the best player in the league. Ream, Mears and Alonso will be class in this league. Eagles and M davies also great champo players. Coyle likely to stay in charge. Really hope the newly promoted sides poach a fair few of their squad

He is designed for this league, good in the air, relatively quick. Personally think Bolton will cruise through the league if they can hold onto 3 or 4 more good players. Likely to keep Stuart Holden due to his injury so he could come back and be the best player in the league. Ream, Mears and Alonso will be class in this league. Eagles and M davies also great champo players. Coyle likely to stay in charge. Really hope the newly promoted sides poach a fair few of their squad

Nothing is guaranteed you only have to look at the likes of West Ham and even us to a lesser extent this league is by no means a push over every team is competitive.

i dont know about that...but to commit the most fouls....is more of a shoe in imo :P

Paul Scharner, Somen Tchoyi and Kevin Davies. Not exactly a trio to bully around. Other teams would hate to meet us.

We do need some steel in our side, our lack of it has caused us to come undone against lower sides

Archived