Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

I think Mattock's quite good at Championship level actually.. I would prefer someone like Fryers though if we do sell Konchesky.

If we do sell him, is Keneddy good enough to be starting? I've only seen him play once.

I would love to sign Kenwyne Jones. Proper player and will be very good in this league IMO.

I think Mattock's quite good at Championship level actually.. I would prefer someone like Fryers though if we do sell Konchesky.

If we do sell him, is Keneddy good enough to be starting? I've only seen him play once.

I actually really do rate Mattock. But he's a ****.

Do people not understand that if there is no concrete source it should go in the wish list thread?

Calm down Sheldon, just a comment feel free to delete. It's not really a wish more of a reminder about how exciting it was under Sven being linked to big name players

Owen has been told by United he will not be offered a new contract.. Honestly i think he would be a great signing for us.. cannot see many premier league clubs willing to take a gamble on him and we already have a good relationship with united! Which strikers do you think deserve to be in the squad?

Released from Manchester United today, and we're second favourites to sign him behind Brighton. Personally, I think he will go to the MLS but just wondering what people's thoughts on this would be if he did decide to eat his words and join a 'lower' team. Something he says he's 'been there and done that with Newcastle'. :giggle:

Archived