Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Richie De Laet

I didn't really think De Laet was suited to right-back.

Prefer Peltier of what I have seen of De Laet, De Laet is capable of scoring a fair few own goals, another Frank Sinclair maybe on the cards.

I didn't really think De Laet was suited to right-back.

Prefer Peltier of what I have seen of De Laet, De Laet is capable of scoring a fair few own goals, another Frank Sinclair maybe on the cards.

You have never seen De Laet in a leicester shirt, so how can you pass judgement??

Some real idiots on this forum.

Clever from Pearson, remember if only 5 subs its good to have one defender that can play across the back four as well as give competition to all 4 positions.

Again looking at youth, obviously wants to play first team football, got something to prove and ex Man United.

You have never seen De Laet in a leicester shirt, so how can you pass judgement??

Some real idiots on this forum.

Course I haven't seen De Laet in a Leicester shirt, like nobody has seen him in a Leicester shirt...dumbass.

I have seen him in other shirts though, which I wasn't too impressed with.

Course I haven't seen De Laet in a Leicester shirt, like nobody has seen him in a Leicester shirt...dumbass.

He is fairly solid defensive player, can play anywhere across the back good option to have imo, schooled by Man U has championship experience is a Belgium International what more do you want?

How many more times do i have to reply to idiotic comments like this....

It does not matter what players have done in other shirts, we can only base it what he does here.

If you havent seen him in a leicester how can you pick peltier over him??

Mills was good in a reading shirt and beckford with leeds, but neither have exceeded expectations here. We do not gain any advantage from what players have done at other clubs so why does it matter??

How do we know that de laet hasnt improved over the last 6 months, or peltier has improved drastically over the summer?

Until he is wearing our blue we cannot pass judgement, some players are suited to different clubs e.g. torres was better suited to liverpool than chelsea.

How many more times do i have to reply to idiotic comments like this....

Mills was good in a reading shirt

lol lol lol

Haven't you ever read the comments Reading fans made against Mills...

lol lol lol

Haven't you ever read the comments Reading fans made against Mills...

You're right, it is comments from fans which we should base players ability on and not performances.

Good Judgement there pal, maybe if we all praise NP's new signings we can have a 10 point head start next season.

Oh, wait, there not costing £4 million each and on £40,000 a week, so clearly there not good enough.

Before or after he was sold to us?

After of course, but why would Reading fans lie, they have done far better without him aswell tbh.

And from their evidence of comments just as he signed, the comments they made seemed right and that he only plays well when the team is on Sky Sports, in which he has in all fairness, normal 3pm kick off non televised he is a totally different player...and that is a shit one.

Before or after he was sold to us?

You're right, it is comments from fans which we should base players ability on and not performances.

Good Judgement there pal, maybe if we all praise NP's new signings we can have a 10 point head start next season.

Oh, wait, there not costing £4 million each and on £40,000 a week, so clearly there not good enough.

their comments were spot on..so it's irrelevant.

After of course, but why would Reading fans lie, they have done far better without him aswell tbh.

And from their evidence of comments just as he signed, the comments they made seemed right and that he only plays well when the team is on Sky Sports, in which he has in all fairness, normal 3pm kick off non televised he is a totally different player...and that is a shit one.

May I ask....Did you believe Sven should be given more time??

Ok

I know ive stated I would rather have had somebody else in, because really I don't like having a shedload of Ex or Current ManU players, because I hate them.

But as he is our player and Nige & Co brought him In, I will back him

C'mon U Ugly Feckers

Ok

I know ive stated I would rather have had somebody else in, because really I don't like having a shedload of Ex or Current ManU players, because I hate them.

But as he is our player and Nige & Co brought him In, I will back him

C'mon U Ugly Feckers

Troll army? *and I dont mean that in the internet sense* lol

Archived