Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Richie De Laet

My Norwich supporting mate thinks he is great. Said he had hoped he had gone back to them as he was better than their centre halves and with Naughton going they thought he would be a perfect replacement at right back. After the season they have had he must be doing something right

MY Norwich-supporting mate seems to think he is not that good at all, and on the few occasions I have seen him, I have thought so too.

There must be a reason to why they call him Control-Alt-De Laet, you know. Prone to mistakes?

The Canaries only had two clean sheets all season as far as I know, the lowest number in the Premier League, and De Laet was sent home from that team.

He has a greater physical presence than Peltier though, in addition to Premier League experience, and he is two years younger.

Could be good for us, but I hardly think he will be amongst our better players.

MY Norwich-supporting mate seems to think he is not that good at all, and on the few occasions I have seen him, I have thought so too.

There must be a reason to why they call him Control-Alt-De Laet, you know. Prone to mistakes?

The Canaries only had two clean sheets all season as far as I know, the lowest number in the Premier League, and De Laet was sent home from that team.

He has a greater physical presence than Peltier though, in addition to Premier League experience, and he is two years younger.

Could be good for us, but I hardly think he will be amongst our better players.

Maybe because he 'locks out' the opposition?

Maybe not.

Seen him play often then have you?

That appears to be your stock answer. It is a forum, people are allowed an opinion based on what they have seen be it 1 game or 100.

If they are wrong and they go on to become stars for us then great but how many times have you seen him? Do you rate him? If so why? If you have no opinion one way or the other then that is your perogative but ffs change the record.

That appears to be your stock answer. It is a forum, people are allowed an opinion based on what they have seen be it 1 game or 100.

If they are wrong and they go on to become stars for us then great but how many times have you seen him? Do you rate him? If so why? If you have no opinion one way or the other then that is your perogative but ffs change the record.

Yes and I'm allowed the opinion that your a ****ing idiot if you can decide the abilities of a player and write them off with 100% certainty having watched a couple of games on Sky.

Perhaps kingfox should change his stock answer of, "they are shit" to every young player we are linked with when he has never seen them play. Seemingly basing his opinion on the fact Drinkwater hasn't been dazzling.

Yes and I'm allowed the opinion that your a ****ing idiot if you can decide the abilities of a player and write them off with 100% certainty having watched a couple of games on Sky.

Perhaps kingfox should change his stock answer of, "they are shit" to every young player we are linked with when he has never seen them play. Seemingly basing his opinion on the fact Drinkwater hasn't been dazzling.

Are you basing the last part on fact? Has he said that everone is shit because of Drinkwater? Must have missed that quote.

As for ffp there will be a thousand loopholes to get around it. There always is. Naming rights, sponsorship, player sponsorship etc. They can not ignore these revenue streams for clubs as they would not legally have a leg to stand on.

Hi mate, cheers for the info. Although I've seen you post on here a few times, are you ITK like Bert etc??

ITK like Bert ?!?

I take that as an insult !!

Get info but have to be very careful how I pass it onto you boys without upsetting people hence not being able to name James straight away

TBF Jon Percy is usually very much on the money but most of the others are just guessers and are no more ITK than Mrs Miggins

ITK like Bert ?!?

I take that as an insult !!

Get info but have to be very careful how I pass it onto you boys without upsetting people hence not being able to name James straight away

TBF Jon Percy is usually very much on the money but most of the others are just guessers and are no more ITK than Mrs Miggins

Forgot I know nothing. Dear me. Some people are right up their own arseholes!

Didn't drop the hint in here that the bid was in weeks ago either.

Archived