Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Richie De Laet

I'm pretty sure clubs can buy players whenever they like, but if a deal is done outside of a transfer window, then it can't come into effect until the next window opens. Sort of like a signing for the future.

This is yet another thing FM taught me.

Football is the beautiful game, Football Manager is the very beautiful game. :wub:

Would be horrified

Maybe Pearson wants the ugliest defensive pairing in the league with a St Ledge and De Laet combo

Seen him turned inside out numerous times, and the amount of clubs hes been on loan to rings more alarm bells

There has to be an alternative !

My Norwich supporting mate thinks he is great. Said he had hoped he had gone back to them as he was better than their centre halves and with Naughton going they thought he would be a perfect replacement at right back. After the season they have had he must be doing something right

Would be horrified

Maybe Pearson wants the ugliest defensive pairing in the league with a St Ledge and De Laet combo

Seen him turned inside out numerous times, and the amount of clubs hes been on loan to rings more alarm bells

There has to be an alternative !

well thats 1 way of stopping the other team scoring :ph34r:

Would be horrified

The last time we had a back line that ugly we had Elliot, Prior and Walshy, and they were amaze-balls. I say sign him up on that basis alone.

The last time we had a back line that ugly we had Elliot, Prior and Walshy, and they were amaze-balls. I say sign him up on that basis alone.

Martin Keown?

You could have David Beckham playing with him and it'd still be the ugliest CB pairing of all time.

Two of my Utd supporting mates say he's a right back and rate him very highly.

well the man u fan i know. who used to watch him in the youth/reserve games, says he's average. i did ask him over 2 years ago so maybe he's improved since then. if that's the case, then i retract my previous statement. can't say i saw anything great when he was at preston/portsmouth. people seem to be excited about his 6 games for norwich though.

well the man u fan i know. who used to watch him in the youth/reserve games, says he's average. i did ask him over 2 years ago so maybe he's improved since then. if that's the case, then i retract my previous statement. can't say i saw anything great when he was at preston/portsmouth. people seem to be excited about his 6 games for norwich though.

Well if we put average into context of the Man utd/ Leicester team ....

I would be delighted to sign an average Man utd player!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived