Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Monty

Gallagher off to Ipswich?

His main downfall is his lack of pace. Otherwise the best player we have at the club, technically.

Debatable, from what ive seen Marshall tends to have more accuracy. Would be interesting seeing a pass completed % for our midfield, im sure there must be one somewhere?

His main downfall is his lack of pace. Otherwise the best player we have at the club, technically.

Does anyone know how gally came to be so slow?? Im sure he used to be pretty quick at blackburn

Says a lot about the technical abilities of our current crop to be honest. I think all PG has the best of is short free kicks now, no longer the best crosser, corners man or medium to long distance free kicks.

I can see him go back to Blackburn now they have gone down. Would be best for him too after what has happened recently. Close to home and loves the club and I am sure they will lose a few players in the summer who will need to be replaced.

Says a lot about the technical abilities of our current crop to be honest. I think all PG has the best of is short free kicks now, no longer the best crosser, corners man or medium to long distance free kicks.

His touch and technique is one of the best in the league.

amazing touch and amzing passing, but no pace and cant tackle, every now n then hes incredible but id rather have some1 thats more consistant throughout!

We won't get someone as consistent as that, they'd be playing in the premier league.

We won't get someone as consistent as that, they'd be playing in the premier league.

Utter rubbish

Like Pearson has hinted he is looking to recruit players with strong work ethics and mental strength, plenty of players out there that will fit this bill.

Guessing you don't go many games :whistle:

Jesus.. We would never get a winger who was great every single game, players like that play in the premiership and not for little old leicester.

premier league*

Trouble with Gally is you don't get consistency and him not having a proper position doesn't help you know what you will get with Dyer for example pace but lacking in quality with the final ball most of the time. We need a winger of genuine quality and potential, if the price is right we should see Gally or at best him being a squad player.

Trouble with Gally is you don't get consistency and him not having a proper position doesn't help you know what you will get with Dyer for example pace but lacking in quality with the final ball most of the time. We need a winger of genuine quality and potential, if the price is right we should see Gally or at best him being a squad player.

One of the most confusing things this season is there has always been a bit of blind spot when it comes to Dyer in comparison to Gally. Gally can cross a ball from open play superbly, gets into double figures goal wise and despite his inability to tackle or head it, in my opinion always looks to be putting in maximum effort. Dyer on the other hand cant cross for shit, scores about 5, cant tackle or head and even when he has a good game, its only for a half then he disappears for the other half but gets nowhere near the amount of shit that Gallagher gets.

I think if you're looking to get promoted you definitely need strength in depth. I dont think Gally is whats required in the first team for a promotion push but he is more than good enough as a squad player. Especially if the bench allowance is increased to 7 from 5 again. No point in selling him as you wont get anyone better willing to come and warm our bench that is of the same quality.

Do you think Gallagher's lack of aerial presence is made to look worse by the rest of our team's lack of aerial presence. We have no physical presence forward of central defence. If we had, then it wouldn't matter that Gallagher can't head a ball as others would do it leaving Gallagher to play to his strengths.

Archived