Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Monty

Gallagher off to Ipswich?

Good luck to him if he goes the abuse he gets is shocking, Perhaps he needs a new start and the saving on wages and fee should see Nige bring in a replacement. Cant see him as a regular starter for us next season so at best only a squad player but if he goes good luck.

Hope he does well if he goes, he's better than many of our so called fans.

One league goal less than Beckford but in just over half the the starts, will be a miss for us, but Marshall was bought to replace him... I'd have thought

Trust NP on this one, but like mentioned above 10 or so goals a year depending on his 'glass back' & a game changing ability so I won't be overjoyed to see him go.

I think we'll miss him if he goes. He's a source of goals from midfield and he has the ability to get a goal from nowhere.

Some of the abuse he get's is completely uncalled for, he's been a good servant to the club. On his day his set plays are lethal.

Don't believe everything you read....

Like TF said he's not going to want to uproot - something he'd have to do if he moved there.

it got too personal with him which was out of order. good servant to the club but time to move on.

just hope as he car shares with wellens usually he gets him a move also

Couldn't agree more, the abuse he gets at a personal level is out it's order.

The guy is simply not good enough consistently on the pitch but I don't feel the need to abuse him or his family.

Excellent news IF true. I really would like to see Gallagher disappear from the KIng Power - he's just a liability. Only trouble is, Nige seems to love him - regularly (re-)picking him (though to be honest, he does drop him a fair bit !) - and I can't see him choosing to sell. Perhaps though, even Nige has now come round to the view (that most fans have) that Gallagher just 'doesn't have it'. Only hope any emotional loyalty on the clubs part, given the family's recent tragedy, will not prevent a rational, footballing decision. £750k is a good price for us.

Only trouble is, Nige seems to love him - regularly (re-)picking him (though to be honest, he does drop him a fair bit !) - and I can't see him choosing to sell.

Quite some contradictions there... I'm confused o_O although I assume it's because you subscribe to the hive mind and can't form your own opinion so your torn between what you actually see and what the hive mind of morons tells you to think.

Sven gave Gally a renewed contract that presumably massively increased his wages. NP identified it as an area which needed strengthening & signed a replacement in Marshall, that should give you an indication into Nige feels about the team. by all accounts Gally is a great personality & is king of the pranks at the club. there's far more to happy squad than just what happens on the pitch, although he's no slouch there either being 3rd top scorer just one league goal behind the saviour who was bought to score the goals needed to fire us into the premier league... and he';s been consistently right up there for his time with us, which is why the former manager did the right thing and signed him on a new deal.

Archived