Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

What if anything would stop you.......

If we ever moved out of the county, then I would stop supporting, there would just be no point, the only thing that hasn't changed since I started suporting is the fact that we are from Leicester and we are called Leicester City.

I guess if they changed the name of the club to King Power FC, then I would just give up, I don't know how anyone could support Airbus UK or TNS (Total Network Solutions) in the Welsh league, utter nonsense, we don't have to be called Leicester City, if we changed back to Leicester Fosse, or became Leicestershire Foxes I would be ok with that.

I don't think Warnock or any other manager* would drive me away, as much as he is a cock, he has never actually done anything wrong. If we signed the likes of Marlon King or Lee Hughes, who are clearly unpleasant individuals with a long track record of violence, I wouldn't be able to cheer their names, so I would find it hard to go then, but they would only be there for a season or 2.

*I don't class Wise as a manager, he is just a unpleasant little cvnt that may have hung around the dugout in a suit, but he was never a manager.

Sitting next to Bernie

Imagine it. Next season we romp to promotion being crowned champions by christmas. During the following pre season our owners really show us what the're about by buying the best talent that europe has to offer. Demand for season tickets is unprecedented and the stadium is sold out by the end of the first week of them going on sale.

The first match of the season and we're stuffing man united 3-0 after ten minutes when you suddenly hear ' who are man u aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh.' And berni takes his seat next to yours.

The stadiums sold out so moving seats isn't an option. What would you do?:D

Imagine it. Next season we romp to promotion being crowned champions by christmas. During the following pre season our owners really show us what the're about by buying the best talent that europe has to offer. Demand for season tickets is unprecedented and the stadium is sold out by the end of the first week of them going on sale.

The first match of the season and we're stuffing man united 3-0 after ten minutes when you suddenly hear ' who are man u aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh.' And berni takes his seat next to yours.

The stadiums sold out so moving seats isn't an option. What would you do? :D

Kill Bernie?

Or

Give him a wash pitchside? :sick:

Well how come the DW is always half empty.

Because Wigan is a rugby town. Also, Lancashire is a competitive region in terms of football, look at the teams nearby; especially the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton who are all big clubs. I know we are a division below and our support is probably better, but we are the only professional club in Leicestershire.

I like Wigan. They are a good example to other clubs, Dave Whelan is a good chairman. He sticks with his managers, he gives managers a chance etc... Wigan have lost a lot of good players over the last few seasons; Bullard, Roberts, Baines and so on. I like to see Wigan doing well.

Well how come the DW is always half empty.

Because Wigan have reached a peak with their support.

15 years ago they were in the fourth tier, playing in front of very few.

Their attendances are pretty good in context.

Probably if we moved to another part of the country, raised prices and controversial players/managers I can deal with. I was chanting Lee Hughes' name at the County match on saturday lol.

The stadiums sold out so moving seats isn't an option. What would you do? :D

sit next to bernie lol

I vowed that I would stop going if the ground share with the rugby club had happened....and I meant it.

Now I'm on the brink of giving up due to increases in ticket prices during a double-dip recession.

No one to go with anymore. That's what stopped me actively supporting and attending games.

man up and go on your own and get to know the people around you, I did, now I have a right laugh with the people near me

Archived