Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Maybe I'm really dumb...

I've been reading the transfer section over the last few days and some foxes fans seem to be talking about some players as to be confirmed signings...so can someone just summarise it for me please! Who have we actually signed so far this summer or is it all just a load of rumours?

I've been reading the transfer section over the last few days and some foxes fans seem to be talking about some players as to be confirmed signings...so can someone just summarise it for me please! Who have we actually signed so far this summer or is it all just a load of rumours?

It's quite simple rumours go in the Transfer Forum confirmed signings go in the Leicester City forum.

Of course there is some debate over the definition of confirmed but I go by reported on the LCFC or the Sellers OS.

It's quite simple rumours go in the Transfer Forum confirmed signings go in the Leicester City forum.

Of course there is some debate over the definition of confirmed but I go by reported on the LCFC or the Sellers OS.

No I get that, it's just some people seem to 'know' things, and so I'd like to know what's actually true and what's not...

Well......

Tooth Fairy..... not

Father Christmas...... not

Easter Bunny...... maybe

But.......... oh........ :cry::nono:

Seems like its group torture

Trawling trough hundreds of pages to get snippets of information

I guess the people running the forum feel the benefit from extra traffic

But yeah, you have to look for yourself, like everyone else

I've been reading it last 20 mins to see if I can work it out for you and it appears Nicky Maynard has agreed to sign for us, David Beckham is looking for a nice mansion in the Leicester countryside before he joins us and Emile Heskey can't decide wherever he wants the number 9 or 11 shirt next season.

I've been reading it last 20 mins to see if I can work it out for you and it appears Nicky Maynard has agreed to sign for us, David Beckham is looking for a nice mansion in the Leicester countryside before he joins us and Emile Heskey can't decide wherever he wants the number 9 or 11 shirt next season.

lol

summed up perfectly !

I'm just going to wait for OS conformation on everything this summer...I was trying to be a naughty boy and jump the gun!

Jakemoore just wondering was that a rhetorical question ?

lol no, just a stupid one it would seem

Simple really, don't go in the transfer rumours section, it was created as a separate section for precisely the reasons you have highlighted.

As soon as something is confirmed you will know as it will be on the main forum.

Archived