Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 12/04/2021 at 23:17, Tuna said:

Web sleuths have deduced there are only 14 years age difference between the characters. Could still be a blood relation of course - uncle?

I'm starting to wonder whether Hunter could still be alive - we never actually saw him in s2.

Disagree. One twist too many!

You see him towards the end of the series when it shows the original ambush in more detail. He talks for a bit then puts a blanket over his head, I guess it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that there was some sort of bait and switch though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You see him towards the end of the series when it shows the original ambush in more detail. He talks for a bit then puts a blanket over his head, I guess it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that there was some sort of bait and switch though.

You're right - I'd forgotten about that.

30 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Did anyone watch Countdown today? The first numbers round must have been the easiest ever:-

The target was 200 and the numbers were 100, 8, 8, 1, 3, 4.

The real challenge here is surely how many ways are there altogether?

8+8=16

16÷4=4

4-3=1

1+1=2

2×100=200

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Did anyone watch Countdown today? The first numbers round must have been the easiest ever:-

The target was 200 and the numbers were 100, 8, 8, 1, 3, 4.

The real challenge here is surely how many ways are there altogether?

I came up with about seven or eight different ways to make 2 from the five small numbers.

The real challenge is solving it while changing the 100 to something else...or not using the 100 at all.

6 hours ago, String fellow said:

Here are a few more:-

(8/8 + 1)x100,

(8/4)x100,

(3-1)x100,

(8/8 + 4/(1+3))x100,

(8/8 + (1+3)/4)x100,

100x4/(3-1),

8x(3x8 + 1).

Btw, according to inside info, Susie's legs are on a par with RR's!

What.. they've got 2 each?

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

First series was terrible imo.

Partridge has been done to death now, the main series way back when was some of the funniest television I've ever seen and they should have just left it there imo. He's become a caricature of himself now, I think it's mainly down to Coogan not getting the opportunities he used to as frequently. 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2021 at 22:03, Countryfox said:

Well ..  the last episode of Unforgotten had me blubbing ..  great stuff. 

I'd never heard of Unforgotten but my wife had been banging on about it for months and then I saw this post from you a few weeks ago.

I've binged all 4 series over the last 2 weeks and have to say it's absolutely fantastic.

Must admit the last episode was bloody emotional :cry:

Highly recommended :thumbup:

• Like 3

On 15/04/2021 at 23:36, Izzy said:

I'd never heard of Unforgotten but my wife had been banging on about it for months and then I saw this post from you a few weeks ago.

I've binged all 4 series over the last 2 weeks and have to say it's absolutely fantastic.

Must admit the last episode was bloody emotional :cry:

Highly recommended :thumbup:

I've binge watched the first three series on Netflix. I'll have to watch this series on ITV hub , with all the ads. It is a good show.

• Like 1