Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Conrad Logan - New contract ?

So, is Leigh (and Dessert Fox) on TB wrong then ? If so, when does CL's contract expire ?

i dont know but all the players who are out of contract this year are gone now so every player is under contract for at least 1 more year

He was facking boss at Bristol Rovers in League 1. He's good enough for our bench. If Kasper ever picked up a substantial injury we'd go in the emergency loan market and get a Prem back up keeper straight away anyway.

Logan will play Carling Cup, sit on the bench and possibly play half a game of League football if Kasper gets injured before going back on the bench after we sign a loan keeper.

He's good enough for that, he's happy to do that. There are no losers.

So, is Leigh (and Dessert Fox) on TB wrong then ? If so, when does CL's contract expire ?

I thought Logan's contract was up this summer. I'm sure I read he signed a 2 year extension at the end of the 2009/10 season - one of the last things Nige did in his first stint. If so, he obviously rates the guy.

conrad logan is not even out of contract so they wont re sign him. :thumbup:

I thought Logan's contract was up this summer. I'm sure I read he signed a 2 year extension at the end of the 2009/10 season - one of the last things Nige did in his first stint. If so, he obviously rates the guy.

Outfox the Fox is right, Logan is definitely out of contract this summer. I reckon it's likely that negotiations will probably take place when he returns from the Asian tour.

During Pearsons first stint here Conrad was an able back up and he has more experience now.

Why fork out a lot of money for someone to warm the bench who might get the hump and move on, for this division he is a more than capable back up keeper.

If we were to sign a new keeper i'd want someone who was going to pressure Kasper for the number one spot.

Look at Cardiff for example they have David Marshall in goal and are getting in Joe Lewis that is the type of back up we should be providing for competition for Kasper, he needs competition you can tell by the performances coming into the tail end of the season they weren't to a high standard.

Look at Cardiff for example they have David Marshall in goal and are getting in Joe Lewis that is the type of back up we should be providing for competition for Kasper, he needs competition you can tell by the performances coming into the tail end of the season they weren't to a high standard.

Joe Lewis is more error strewn than Chris Weale. What on earth makes you think that he would be more suitable than Logan?

Why is he still here. Never going to get a look in. Some birds (Conrad) aren't meant to be caged

FLY

The guy obviously hasn't got any ambition to be a clubs number 1.

He is clearly just happy picking up a wage and being loaned out to any league 1 & 2 club.

The guy obviously hasn't got any ambition to be a clubs number 1.

He is clearly just happy picking up a wage and being loaned out to any league 1 & 2 club.

Who can blame him when clubs are getting ever more strapped for cash?

He is clearly very happy with his life in Leicester. As for no ambition...... well being our second choice keeper and waiting for an opportunity to prove yourself seems like more ambition then playing regularly for a mid table league 2 team

He is clearly very happy with his life in Leicester. As for no ambition...... well being our second choice keeper and waiting for an opportunity to prove yourself seems like more ambition then playing regularly for a mid table league 2 team

He's been here 11 years if he can't prove himself in that amount of time he never will.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived