Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

WTF Pearson ?

Why is everyone getting so annoyed at this.....

He'll have his iPhone with him while he's on his walk and will be scouting for players on Football Manager Handheld 2012, calm down.

Blasphemy he has a Blueberry.

This is an outrage ! when I pay my season ticket money I expect total commitment from the manager , and that means 24/7 attitude and effort to get this club back where it belongs , not buggering off on country walks for his own personal ego trip. Sacking is too good for him. I suggest we hunt him down and saw his legs off, that will put paid to his little walking games.Or failing that kill Wellens as a warning.

He should be talking to Beckham and Adebayor.. they have all reportedly shown intrest in joining us. We're a world class team with a great shopping centre for their wives. Who'd turn us down?

He should be talking to Beckham and Adebayor.. they have all reportedly shown intrest in joining us. We're a world class team with a great shopping centre for their wives. Who'd turn us down?

adebayor.jpg

It's true!

Archived