Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Leicester 12/13 season captain

12/13 Season captain?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Citys captain this season?

• Kasper Schmeichel
    • Paul Konchesky
    • Andy King
    • Richie Wellens
    • David Nugent
    • Paul Gallagher
    • Other...

On the pitch Wellens would be the ideal captain, talks a lot, in the middle of the action, demands respect, experienced, knows what he's doing, will let those around him know if their not performing to expectations. However if he isn't involved as much this year I would like to see a captain who has a more of a permanent place within the team, don't really believe in keepers as a captain as I feel their out of the action, although if you appoint someone in the midfield who will be ever present as vice captain then I suppose that's covered.

Not to sure on this Wellens bashing, don't think he's great but he's nowhere near as bad as people make out, can't really think of many players who deserve the grief Wellens gets given by our fans.

On the pitch Wellens would be the ideal captain, talks a lot, in the middle of the action, demands respect, experienced, knows what he's doing, will let those around him know if their not performing to expectations. However if he isn't involved as much this year I would like to see a captain who has a more of a permanent place within the team, don't really believe in keepers as a captain as I feel their out of the action, although if you appoint someone in the midfield who will be ever present as vice captain then I suppose that's covered.

Not to sure on this Wellens bashing, don't think he's great but he's nowhere near as bad as people make out, can't really think of many players who deserve the grief Wellens gets given by our fans.

Wellens would be a terrible captain, he already acts like its always the others that **** up not his terrible pass and unwillingness to actually run. As for the grief, he's our play maker and he got about 6 assists last season because he has to try the stupid, overly difficult pass instead of a simple slide pass into a free man/man making a run.

Danns or Konchesky for me

Wellens would be a terrible captain, he already acts like its always the others that **** up not his terrible pass and unwillingness to actually run. As for the grief, he's our play maker and he got about 6 assists last season because he has to try the stupid, overly difficult pass instead of a simple slide pass into a free man/man making a run.

Danns or Konchesky for me

Fair enough, I missed a fair few games last season so I must of caught him in his good games, I know the last thing many want on here is another thread on Wellens so I'll leave it at that :thumbup:

But yes I'd be happy with Danns!

Konch, he has far more experience then anyone and seems very level headed to me. Can't see anyone in the squad back chatting him and would imagine everyone in the squad has a huge ammount of respect for what he has achieved in his career

Archived