Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Is Pearson going to do anything or not

This summer it seems to me , we have gone backwards we have brought 3 or 4 nobody's. We have must of gone down the championship pecking order. Cardiff are investing heavily with a good manager, wolves and Bolton will be strong Owen coyle is no mug at this level. Steve Bruce always does well for a start. Lee Clarke is a good manager. And with canny old warnock at Leeds with Charlton and Huddersfield coming up with ambitious managers and not mentioning the millions forest are getting. I'm afraid Nigel will regret this summer and be collecting his p45 before Christmas

This summer it seems to me , we have gone backwards we have brought 3 or 4 nobody's. We have must of gone down the championship pecking order. Cardiff are investing heavily with a good manager, wolves and Bolton will be strong Owen coyle is no mug at this level. Steve Bruce always does well for a start. Lee Clarke is a good manager. And with canny old warnock at Leeds with Charlton and Huddersfield coming up with ambitious managers and not mentioning the millions forest are getting. I'm afraid Nigel will regret this summer and be collecting his p45 before Christmas

Don't go near any sharp objects today unless you are accompanied, will you ??!!! ;)

Lets hope so

I don't think we've gone backwards since last season but I think we've gone backwards in comparison to everyone else over the last couple of weeks. Or rather, they've made big steps forward and overtaken us. I wish we'd sign a defensive midfielder and a target man. Pearson is more than likely focussing on central defenders though as we only have 2

I don't think we've gone backwards since last season but I think we've gone backwards in comparison to everyone else over the last couple of weeks. Or rather, they've made big steps forward and overtaken us. I wish we'd sign a defensive midfielder and a target man. Pearson is more than likely focussing on central defenders though as we only have 2

We have signed a defensive midfielder.

Whats the panic? From Nigels first stint in charge we know that we don't normally hear about a players until he's actually signed. I'm pretty sure there are some negotiations going on. Just chill

Have you not seen our debt levels & how much of a drain the ongoing payments are, do you not realise what these payments mean when everyone else is able to sign players & add to their wage bill, whereas we've got to shuffle the deck with players on big contracts rumoured to be on their way out every single day.

One day idiots, morons & fools will realise what a total DISASTER the last 2 years of irresponsibility & sub-standard return for investment pissed up the wall by the Thai's in our name with Sv£ns help have been for us.

We do need a CB & wideman & it's known Stewart & Chester are our top targets, these could take until deadline day, of course other irons will be in the fire but why settle for 2nd choices when first choice is still an option.

Get real... & STFU

EVERYBODY PANIC! IT'S THE 9TH OF JULY AND WE HAVEN'T SIGNED ANY BIG NAMES FOR STUPID AMOUNTS OF MONEY!

The panic's kind of justified, as preseason starts today would be ideal to get them in early so they are gelled in time for the first game. But heyhum in pearson we trust, until we drop points, or get promoted eitherway he wont be here next year.

We have signed a defensive midfielder.

Whats the panic? From Nigels first stint in charge we know that we don't normally hear about a players until he's actually signed. I'm pretty sure there are some negotiations going on. Just chill

Have I missed something then? James is not a defensive midfielder, he's more like a Muzzy Izzet than a Neil Lennon. And who's panicking? I'm only a little worried. I have faith in Pearson

Forgot to add the other potential reasons for pearsons early exit.... Bolton keep a clean sheet, trazbonspur do the same, we get anything other than 3 points against posh, matty fryatt scores against us or just scores. Or it keeps raining.

To be honest, after the last couple of transfer windows the last thing we need is another load of massive upheaval.

I agree, we need a new target man and, Peltier's transfer permitting, a new Right Back. But other than that, I don't see where we need to make any signings. A midfield of Danns, Marshall, and in-form versions of King and Dyer are plenty good enough for the league, we've got plenty of strikers - and if Nugent gets off the mark earlier this year, there's that mythical 20-goal-a-year man FT users have been spraying cream over the thought of since the place started. We have arguably the championship's best goalkeeper, some really promising youth coming through who have already shown they're capable of the step up to first-team action and, despite the rampant criticism of Wellens and Gallagher here, they're both good squad players to have.

I also think people are forgetting that Pearson has always had a knack of picking up gems on the loan market. I wouldn't put it past him to get a premiership target man not getting a game. Ideally, I'd still like us to sign Gary Madine from Sheffield Wednesday, but I doubt they'd sell to a rival championship club.

Have I missed something then? James is not a defensive midfielder, he's more like a Muzzy Izzet than a Neil Lennon. And who's panicking? I'm only a little worried. I have faith in Pearson

Judging by the fact that James has at times in his career played in defence I'd say he'd be more defensive minded. It's a pure guess, I don't know. What I do think we need, and James might be that player, is a spoiler in the middle. Someone to get in the faces of the opposition, does nothing fancy, just brakes up the play

i just think its funny that your sig is Nigel- the new messiah. Strong and contradicting opinions my friend.

Good idea mate, lets all start slating the team a month before the seasons even kicked off! Ever heard of SUPPORTING a team!! It means showing faith and believing in the team and manager!!!!! Try it some time!!!

Archived