Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeCurnock91

Name & Number?

I had my surname and the age when I was as a kid (ironed on by my mum with felt, none of this official crap). Although I decided having name, number and all the togs was a bit childish after I turned 7.

When you see grown men with names on their shirts......puke time.

Never got printing before never really appealed to me, thought about getting HOBBS 25 when I got my Leicester shirt for my 25th bday just after Jack Hobbs signed for us but didn't go through with it in the end

When you see grown men with names on their shirts......puke time.

Nothing on the back looks a bit shit sometimes... Is your objection greater to getting an actual player's name and number or a custom one, or equal?

I had my surname and the age when I was as a kid (ironed on by my mum with felt, none of this official crap). Although I decided having name, number and all the togs was a bit childish after I turned 7.

lol

I was 7 when I had my last name I believe.

Seriously unsure if I'll get the shirt, would have to be a) not totally excessive in price (which it will be), b.) decent quality at least, c) very nice looking.

Last years shirt was abominal. Thought appearance wise it wasn't horrendous but the quality was embarrassing.

Archived