Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeCurnock91

Name & Number?

When you see grown men with names on their shirts......puke time.

Personal preference isn't it? I have had LANGLEY 9 on the back of my shirts since I was about 11 or so. I'd rather have my name than a player like Mills.

Rather my name than I 8 derby/cov/forest But that's me.

Personal preference isn't it? I have had LANGLEY 9 on the back of my shirts since I was about 11 or so. I'd rather have my name than a player like Mills.

Rather my name than I 8 derby/cov/forest But that's me.

This. But I also don't know why most fans decide to print their first names or nicknames ratter than their surnames. Having SHAFFU is more valuable and more personal than MARTIN...

Wolves away. 2010. Only a tenner

I really don't get a lot of people on here, why, if you support leicester, buy a wolves shirt? It's really strange, you wouldn't find a Liverpool supporter buy a Bolton shirt? Or would you? Feel free to answer that, Langley 9

I really don't get a lot of people on here, why, if you support leicester, buy a wolves shirt? It's really strange, you wouldn't find a Liverpool supporter buy a Bolton shirt? Or would you? Feel free to answer that, Langley 9

This.

The fact its only a tenner is irrelevant! Why buy it anyway?!

I went to Uni in Wolves and lived there for three years and went to a couple of games with local wolves supporting friends and out of my window I could see Molineux

Don't you have any other teams shirts? Not just club teams but national teams. Lots of people have Dutch or Italian shirts, doesn't mean that they don't support England.

I have a soft spot for Bristol Rovers (living in Bristol), Wolves (lived there) and I only support Leicester because I was born there and lived there for not even half of my life but growing up I lived there and had a season ticket to Filbert Street for about six seasons.

i tend not to have players names on shirts as more often than not they leave and you look a knob with say Mills on your shirt. I've only ever had one player's name on my shirt and that was Weller on last seasons white shirt - it seemed a fitting tribute to such a great player - would have been good if the club could have donated the printing charges to his charity.

Archived