Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Harry Maguire

I think you took it a bit too seriously Col... lighten up.

I think you meant it?

You've always chosen to conveniently overlook Morgan's Achilles heel. I'm with you, I rate him, but I think he'd benefit from a quicker bloke alongside him.

I think you meant it?

You've always chosen to conveniently overlook Morgan's Achilles heel. I'm with you, I rate him, but I think he'd benefit from a quicker bloke alongside him.

I've overlooked it? How do you work that out exactly? He lacks pace yes... But how often is he caught out because of it? The way people go on about it you'd think the bloke was getting ripped to bits every week. He looked our best defender last year ahead of several players with pace... Why? Because of his positioning and strength.

I'd rather have a player with positional sense over one that relies on pace to get themselves out of the crap.

Personally if we sign whitbread I can't see this happening. We'll have three experienced centre backs in Morgan, Ledger, and whitbread plus a couple of promising academy players of a similar age who are now training with the first team.

Bolger, Parkes and Taft is that all or am I missing another youth CB?

You know I love you really man. Greens '09, under rated side. xx

And I love you too.

Lloyd Dyer probably looks like Ronaldo to some people if they saw the right 3 games in a season.

It's a ridiculous and pointless discussion really - I don't like or rate him - neither of you have any opinions on him and we'll end up not signing him anyway.

He's 19 and was their player of the year. They're not going to give him away.

not being funny,but they also claim he is a target for watford. Lets be honest, then wouldnt offer 300k let alone anything near £3 million.

not being funny,but they also claim he is a target for watford. Lets be honest, then wouldnt offer 300k let alone anything near £3 million.

They've just got new owners, we don't know how much they're going to be able to spend now.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this dead,because if SSL knee is bad I think we may need CB cover.Is there any available CB that others think we should go for(ether loan or transfer)?

If it is bad, I'd rather we sign someone on loan. Craig Dawson maybe

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to post this and ask pertinent questions about why Jamie Vardy has 'suddenly' started following this player.

jamie mcguire â€@JAMIEMCGUIRE18

#ff @ABCouriers. Ring for free quotes & tailor made packages for all your logistic needs. 0161 3700700 or email [email protected]

Retweeted by jamie vardyExpand

lolThen I realised I was making myself look a bit of an arse !!

Archived